Nick upset

Nick:*calls Rissa* Hey Rissa do you think that you can come over I need you please *sighs*

(Nick's POV my name is Nick Jonas yes I'm one of the Jonas Brothers but now I'm doing a solo career I just recently broke up with my girlfriend Olivia Culpo and yes she is Rissa's bestie who is also my bestie Rissa had been a fan of me and my brothers for 12 years now her sister Demi introduced me to her we became best friends and she is dating my brother Joe which makes me Jealous cause I'm starting to fall for her I called her so I can tell her about what happened with me and Olivia I ended it because I'm too busy working on my album plus I'm in love with her whenever I'm around her I feel happy and it's like were the only people here)

Rissa:Hey Nick I'm eating lunch with Joe but yeah I can come over

Nick:Great see you soon bestie Love you *hangs up* should I tell her

Joe:Who was that baby *smiling kisses you*

Rissa:Your brother Nick he wants me to come over if that's ok with you

Joe:Yes baby but after I want to spend with my girlfriend ok *angry*

(Joe's POV my name is Joe Jonas I'm Nick's older brother and Kevin's younger brother I met Rissa through my ex Demi and I used to date her but she broke up with me cause she said I had anger issues well I kinda do but I'm trying to control it every time I get angry I always take it out on Rissa I don't mean too I love her so much and would never hurt her but one time I did hurt her I bruised her wrists and every time I get angry she gets scared of me I don't want her to be scared of me I'm trying my best not to be angry)

*Joe and Rissa head over to Nick house*