chapter 2

Ghost was getting ready for his job at McDonald's since well he had nothing better to do that day. He got in his car and drove off. When he was there he started his shift.

While Ghost was gone Skyler went to P.I.E hq to tell Ghost about who she saw in the forest. When she was told by Toast that he was gone they decided to figure out why he was here. Skyler saw that he was pretty mad and then it clicked. He was mad that Jimmy was gone. He must be planning a way to get him back...then it hit them both.
Oh no.

The first costumer was batman. Ghost used his cheeseburger summoning hotdog to get him a sandwich. After Mario came in and asked for spaghetti. Ghost went on about how they dont serve spaghetti and Luigi came in through the drive thru in an invisible car and asked for spaghetti too. Ghost explained to him that they dont serve spaghetti and Luigi just told him to shred the burgers into spaghetti. Before he could Elsa came in and asked for frozen yogurt and Ghost explained that they dont serve frozen yogurt so Elsa just took a burger.

After the chaos at McDonald's Ghost ended his shift and started to clean up. He then got in his car and started to drive home. On his way his car suddenly locks up and Ghost couldn't turn the steering wheel. This got him to crash into a tree. As he was trying to get out the car he saw a ghost in front of him.

Maxwell Acachalla.