who are you?

Eren's p.o.v.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up looking towards the door of my cell, I had been locked in here last night when I had accidentally pissed Corporal Levi off by putting mud all over then floor of the mess hall.

Quickly, I raced over and pulled out a pin from my jacket,gently shoving the sharp end into the lock of the door and twisted until a low squeaking sound came from in front of me.

Suddenly, my hand made it's way to the knob of the heavy piece of metal and pulled,opening it just enough to squeez through the space.
Quietly I made my way up the stairs of the rotten celler,rushing a bit to much as I stalked my way over to Mikasa's dorm.

When I reached the door of Mikasa's room I knocked quietly and opened the door to see that she was awake and with Armin,our childhood best friend.

As we walked Armin and Mikasa were talking,when I suddenly interrupted.

"Hey, do you think this new girl would make it if she was to meet Levi or do you think she'll just piss herself and run away?" I asked.

"Eren how rude!" Mikasa whispered.

"What!?" I mumbled.

Suddenly, we came to a stop at a door that had a name that I couldn't recognise because it was a weird language.

On the door it said .......

(F/N) (L/N)

(A/N)
Hi people so I thought I might make you a friend of Armin but he couldn't remember but other than that I'm going to end this book here for now (will update after the holidays) but might make a different story (Ryuzaki x Reader) after the summer is over
-I xx :3