.3

The rest of class that day was a little tense. It was a mixture between sexual tension and awkwardness from the fact that I actually gave him a blow job, in his classroom. At one point in the class, someone even pointed out the bite I gave him on his neck.

Let's just say I was more than thrilled when I sped out of there.

I am honestly so stupid. Who gives their professor a blowjob.

I decided I wasn't going be able to focus during my next class, so instead I took a detour out to the school parking lot.

My car unlocked and I drove off in the direction of calum's. Calum has been my best friend since fall classes have started. I met him at the grocery store that day Sara dropped the glass bottle of salsa on my feet. He thought it was hilarious, but still managed to make sure I was okay.

Parking close to his apartment building, I pulled out my phone to notify Calum of my presents.

Hey fuckboy I'm coming up unlock the door. I don't want to climb the balcony again;)))))))

Laughing at my own message, I walked the steps until I saw the door number 69. The fact that he got that apartment was extreme irony considering the people who lived inside were the most sex-craved, dirty minded people I know.

My hand went to turn the doorknob when the door opened, exposing a blonde girl dressed in a black dress with heels in her hand.

Calum and his roommate, Michael, had girls flowing in and out of the apartment on a daily so surprise is definitely not and optional emotion.

Pushing the door open farther, I walked through the doorway as the girl walked out. Michael was on the coach eating cereal and Calum was most likely in his room with a hangover.

"I give her a 7.5." Michael rated the woman. 

That was our thing. Whenever one of the boys had a girl over, we'd rate her after she left. It may be mean but it was quite fun and very, very entertaining.

"Eight and a half because he finally managed a girl with a bit more curve." I shrugged, walking past him to Calum's messy room.

I sighed when I saw Calum groaning from his bed, his fluffy hair sticking up in every direction.

"Calum." I whined, plopping onto the bed next to him, "I messed up really badly and now everything is going to be really awkward."

He craned his neck to face me and scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Shouldn't you be in class? Oh shit am I late?" He say up frantically, only to groan and fall back onto the bed when he saw the time.

He scooted closer so he could comfortably lay his head on my stomach. His hand made contact with mine and dragged it up to his hair.

"Yeah, I should be in class, but that was before I messed up so badly that I can't ever look at a teacher again." I played with his hair as I complained.

He laughed and played with a string on my jeans,"did you fuck one?"

Best friends always know you best.

"Not exactly." I mumbled, causing him to burst into laughter.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally quit laughed and looked up at me, "you dirty whore." He joked, causing me to scoff at the nickname. 

"So what teacher was it that you 'almost' fucked." Calum questioned.

"Hemmings." I mumbled, pushing my face into Calum's pillow.

His face light up into a smirk, "the one that caused Sara to drop that bottle on your foot the day we met." He confirmed.

"At least he's young. He's only a few years older than us. You didn't sleep with a forty year old like I did last fall." Calum said, reminding me of his 'incident'.

Last fall during our freshmen year here, Calum slept with our professor Mrs. Kane who was married. Calum didn't know that until afterwards though when he woke up to her husband waking him up with a punch to the face, resulting in a broken nose.

"And plus you only have him for this semester so you're fine." He assured me, patting my thigh, "just keep getting it on until then."

"Let's go get lunch, I need comfort food." I whined, tugging at Calum's hair to make him aggravated.

"But I have a hangover still." He whined.

I stood up from the bed and grabbed his hand to get him to stand too.

"Let's go stuff you with Advil, grab Michael and see who can eat the most slices of pizza in an hour!" I cheered loudly, causing Calum to groan.

Michael laughed at our banter from the couch where he had a game controller placed in his hands.

Reaching for the Advil, I informed Michael of our plans.

"Little J almost slept with hemmings." Calum blurted out loud.

Michael dropped the controller onto the ground and laughed the exact way Calum did when I told him. " it's not funny guys." I whined, covering my face with my hands.

"Whatever." Michael said, rolling his eyes. "Can we get food, I  just ate, but I'm still hungry. And plus I want to hear all about this sexual fantasy come true."