Take that and leave!

Take that and leave

Chapter 1

It was Friday night and typically on a Friday night I had decided not to go out, as I dangled my head from my bedroom window, I realised I was like totally bored. The kids on the street were even having a better time than me!! What was I thinking staying in? So I drag myself in from the depressing scene of kids having a ball, jump onto my bed, bury my face in the pillow and before I knew it I had passed out.

One day, that's all it was...one day, but this one day would change me forever.

So, Saturday morning I awoke from a pretty amazing sleep, feeling great I jumped into the shower singing my heart out, hair done, make up on, I had decided "I'm goin into town"! I had called to Jane's house about 6.30am we had to go get the bus at 7am and I had no intention of missing that bus.

The laughs on the way into town were just hilarious, to a point that on several occasions I was reduced to tears! I loved it the freedom, fun and just total relaxation, it was truly turning into an amazing day. So we hit town jump off the bus heading to the shops, make up,hair accessories then best part of all music shop!! Now myself and Jane had this huge debate that would go on frequently, jane obsessed over east 17 and I on the other hand was a totally devout Take That fan. As you can imagine we were like chalk and cheese on this subject, but it was always just fun. We went totally mad shopping, spent two weeks wages in no time, make up,clothes and jewellery it was amazing

So we stood in line in the music shop, arms filled with CDs so excited to get home and blast music and as all girls do, no doubt dance around the house like nutters! We noticed some kind of ruckus goin on over in the corner by the top 10 shelf, we were next in the que so decided not to move as it was busy, crazy busy. But then it was Saturday so we carried on. As I walked away from the checkout jane was paying for her stuff, I waited near the door, and for just a split second I thought I had seen a familiar face in the corner of my eye, I really had to double take, because if it was the face I thought it was this shit just got real!!!

chapter 2

I called to jane, she was just finishing up over at the counter! She sauntered over totally chilled out completely unaware of what was going on. I had an incredibly panicked feeling, waving my arms like a lunatic trying to avoid making any noise, after all I could be just imagining what I was seeing. We were both now standing at the main entrance to the music shop, I told jane what I thought I was seeing, she looked across the room and you see a small group of girls huddled up in the corner where the poster and tee shirt section is. "What's all that about" she asked me. I explained what I thought I'd seen. Janes laugh was blood curdling, I felt so stupid.....until! We both heard a ruckus, looked around and oh my god. I was right, it was, I knew it Mark Owen!!!

I stood there and I was totally frozen. I wanted to say or do something but before I knew it we both stood there watching the back door of the shop close. Mark was gone.i was totally devastated that I done nothing. I didn't  even try to go over and now he's gone, sweet Jesus I was gutted seriously gutted. Jane was great she tried to cheer me up, she put her arm around me and we left. A few of the girls that had been over in the corner were walking past, totally elated and while I can't blame them I'd be totally lying if I said I wasn't jealous as hell. Because I totally was, but it's just the way it goes I guess.

We figured we'd stop and get some lunch somewhere try and carry on the day, we sat at the bar in jury's, had a few drinks piles of shopping, just an amazing day really, aside from the fact that I never met mark, I was still quite happy to say we seen him! So a great day with loads of giggles, but unknown to me, my day was about to get a whole lot better! As we sat there time just started to drift by, the drama of the day had passed, we decided that we had so much fun we didn't really want to have to sit on the bus, we just said "bugger it" we'll stay over, might aswell, we booked in and threw everything in the rooms, back to the bar!!