Chapter 2: The Concert

Hai guys!!

__________________________

Chapter 2: The Concert

OMG!!! Today's the one direction concert!! I can't wait! I still wonder who's taking me. Because me and Jacob are over! "And we are never ever ever getting back together!!!" I sung. I'm totally done with him.

"Dad,who's taking me?!?!" I asked while I was flying through the house.

"You're not going!" Dad replied.

"What do you mean!?!?" I exclaimed.

"I mean since you got in a fight,you're not going!" He answered madly.

"I hate you!" I was beyond furious. But no matter what I'm going to that concert.

~~~~~~~~Later That Day~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight mom, goodnight dad, goodnight Bella Ann." I said 'yawning'.

"Goodnight Resenemee!" They all said at the same time.

"Yeah, this is going to be a goodnight." I whispered and chuckled evilly.

I checked to make sure everyone was asleep before I flew out of my window.

I decided to get a wear a pink sleeveless shirt. With a white sweater and white jeggings. For accessories I wore pearl studs with a necklace to match. A white sparkly handbag with brown flip-flops. And I put my hair into a low bun.

"How am I going to get there?" I asked myself.

I can't fly there,run there,but good thing my parents try to act like a normal family. On my 16th birthday they got me a car. We live closer to humans now,but not too close. I'll just drive there.

I'm finally here!! This is when my life begins.

"I'm here,finally!!" I screamed happily.

"Ticket please." The Security Gurad said in his deep voice.

"Here you go!" I said all cheerfully.

"I also have a backstage pass." I told him.

"Use it after the concert." He replied.

I walked inside of the theater. It was really loud.

It's finally time for the boys to come out!

First came out Niall,his hair was up and tilted to the right. He wore a button up shirt and some of his chest was showing. You could see some of his abs. Oo we he was cute.

Then came Harry, he wore a beanie and a v-neck shirt. You could also see his amazing abs. I've never seen his hair so curly. He's adorable!

After that was Louis, his hair was spiked up. Still some of it was still dyed red. He wore his signature shirt and suspenders. It makes him look like a piece of paper.

Next came Zayn his hair was spiked up. Like Louis some of it was dyed,but his was blonde. He wore a red varsity jacket with a blue shirt under.

Finally Liam came, he was wearing a white shirt and jeans. Kinda boring but still cute!

After the concert I went to go backstage, I couldn't help but start fangirling.

"OMG!!! You guys were AMA-ZAYN!!'' I sing sang.

"Thank You. Who do I own the pleasure to?" Niall said while kissing my hand.

"My name is Resenemee! But people call me Nessie." "

Hello Nessie!" They all chorused.

Then everything turned black...............

__________________________

Cliff Hanger!! Again! I hate to get cliff hangers,but I love to give them!! Updated Soon!!!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share

Anything!!!!!