Chapter 3

All copyright goes to the correct owner, I own none of the lyrics!
Seamus POV
We finally land "Bruce back earlier than I thought, oh and you brought Seamus with you" I shake his hand "sorry commissioner, it's my girlfriend Charlotte you know the jokers good child, she was kidnapped by him and we are getting her back" I sit my self on the bike while bruce takes the car. "Oh dear lets get the crew" he was half way to the door "no, this is personal we don't need help" with that we drove of. We knew exactly where he was, the house she grew up in as we pull into the drive way we heard laughing, "right batman you take lower entrance I take higher entrance he will have her in her old room" I had my deep husky like voice on. He nodded and smashed the door down as I launched myself through a window, I came across Louise, she was with Charlotte holding a knife at her arm I saw the word unwanted and unloved engraved into her flesh. "Leave her alone" she had her father's make up on "why, it seems like such a loss of opportunity" she threw the knife at me so I rolled out of its way I was at her feet so I grabbed her leg and pulled her down giving me time to get up, I use my arm blade aiming at the rope that is holding Charlotte. They slice straight through as I was tackled down by Louise, I fling her of but she grabs Charlotte and forces her down the stairs. I follow into the living room to see Bruce against the wall being held by the Joker. I grab Louises wrist pushing Charlotte down and I fling her into her dad causing them to drop, I grab Bruce and Charlotte and jump out the window onto the bike, Bruce gets in the car and we were gone. We get to a cliff when we drive of I let go of the bike which connects itself to the car, I then fly of "who are you and where are you taking me" she cries "who I am is not a question that needs an answer, but where I am taking you, well I am taking you home" we fly into the grounds of Hogwarts it was early morning everyone was at breakfast. I fly into the great hall having many gasps I lightly drop her into her seat and fly out to go back into the hall way. I press the button on my belt making me change into my uniform. I only then notice a gash on my arm, fuck uh they ask I was so devastated Charlotte was gone I ran of into the forbidden forest and got attacked, yeah that's good. I trudge into the hall "Mr. Finnigan what happened to you" Mcgonnagall screech when she saw my arm, I then collapsed "babe" time to turn my acting on "Ch...Charlotte, how you, you got kidnapped" I started shaking as I slowly sat up in her arms "someone saved me well two people did but enough about me, what happened to you" she cupped my face with her hands as I leaned into her. "I don't think I have much strength to tell the story in detail" I look into her ice blue eyes. "You don't have to in till you are ready ok, lets just focus on getting you to the hospital safe ok, Dean, Harry, Ron help" I feel three sets of arms haul me up. "You ok mate" Dean glances at my arm, "right as rain mate" I stumble a bit "dude did you get drunk" Ron asks "no, I just lost a lot of blood and feeling light headed ya know" I fall to the ground again. "Right up ya get" Harry strains himself under my weight, "don't push ya self to hard mate, hahaha that's what she said" I turn my head lazily to the side to face Dumbeldore. "Am I right" I hit his back a bit to hard "dam I must be like superman, sorry mate" I apologize to him, Ron's drunk theory seems better plus I won't get to told of. "You sure you ain't drunk" Dean asks me, as he helps me onto the bed while Madame Pomfrey gets the stuff ready to heal my arm, "nope! But sometimes I like to hold onto my dreams, and think about what it will be like when summer does come. Bees will buzz, kids will blow dandelion fuzz. I'll be doing what ever snow does in SUMMER" I sing that while rolling of the bed dramaticly. "Ok you are so drunk but you breath smells kinda normal" Dean questions while picking me up, "THE MAGIC YOU KNOW, ALWAYS BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC" I scream. "Ok drink this" I drink the shot glass it was something that makes me in the state of a hangover, "whoa, hangover wipeout" I fall forward. "Dude come on, now you have some sense, how many drinks" Dean was holding me "I dunno about 3" everyone sighs "maybe 20, and....and I might of brought the firewisky of some random dude in the street but that part of the memory is, its a little fuzzy ya know" I slur resting my head on Charlottes shoulder while my wound gets sorted. "Mister Finnigan, that is really irresponsible" Mcgonnagall was by my side now, "the question is though, could you really blame me?" They looked at me like I was the crazy one "like my girlfriend who I care about dearly was just stolen from me! For all I knew she could of been raped, abused, tourted, or worse murdered then I would have to sit there hating myself because the only person I actually liked was taken from me" I had put on the waterworks I had all the teachers on board. And the train of I just got out of trouble has left the station.