Chap.15

-Tristen-

    I lifted up from the kiss and looked at him "I love you" I said smiling at him. He smiled and pulled me down and hugged me tight and mumbled into my chest a I love you too. He's just so cute I thought to myself while snaking my arm around his waist and pulling him closer. "so what now?" alex asked in a small voice. "what ever you want ,im up for anything.

-Alex-
It felt so right being in his embrace,it feels like we're like a puzzle that perfectly put together. I looked up at him to see his eyes closed and his soft humms entering my ears. "We should just lay here and watch movie" I said quietly ,he nodded and asked what movie?, " shark tale " I said smiling .he shook his head and laughed ,what that's like my favorite movie."I just love. The little shrimp .awe!!!!" I squealed ,he just got up to put the movie in and laughed.

-Tristen-
We laid in the bed and cuddled while watching the movie. It's was just so cute how he could be so childish at heart. The movie ended after about a hour and he looked at me with puppy eyes ." What? " I said brushing the hair out of his eyes, " I'm hungry " is all he said and bursted out laughing. He's just so cute ,omg! Next thing I now he was sitting on top of my chest and glaring down at me. I automatically stopped laughing. "What?" I said. "Feed me food" he said so seriously I had to hold back laughing cause he has that face that's super cute and when he try's to be mad or serius he looks so funny." Ok ok " I got up and pushed him into the bed " I'll be back " he smirked and I just shook my head.
--------------------------------------
Sorry Lovly's for the wait and the short chapter I have been busy lately , but don't for get to comment and vote! ^-^