Part 1 (Evan's Love)

Please play the song when I tell you to. I LOVE THIS SONG AND THE BAND <3 

Vanoss's (Evan) POV: 

Him. His smile. His voice. His eyes. His famous lovable laugh. His warmth. His existence. Him.

'I love Delirious so much' I thought to myself. 'I can't believe I'm going to be with him for eternity' I literally could not get Delirious out of my mind. 'I remember when we first started talking, he commented on one of my videos which is how we are here now' I could not stop thinking about my Delirious. I would always call Delirious well Delirious. And Delirious would always call me Vanoss, it was always like our nicknames for each other and I loved how we did it. But from time to time we would have to call each other by our first names, for example....this weekend we are getting married, so of course we have to say our first names sometime. 

I adore a lot of things about Delirious, like of course his smexy and famous laugh. I fell in love with it. And I love his dark brown hair and his beautiful sky blue eyes. I remember seeing his face reveal. 

~FLASHBACK~

"I AM SOO BORED!!!" I literally screamed out loud. All the guys were busy today. I didn't even think this day would come. So I got on YouTube to watch some videos. Of course I got on Delirious's page. And the first words that my eyes caught were "A SURPRISE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!" And I thought "What the hell Delirious" and chuckled to myself. I was curious and clicked on the video. As soon as it started I almost fainted. 

On my screen was a very attractive man with amazing dark brown hair you could play with all day and not get bored with. 'Well me anyway' I giggled then started to blush badly. Then under that sexy hair was sky blue eyes you could fall in, and I already have. I felt like I was being hypnotized deep in love. After that I almost died when I saw what shirt he was wearing. As soon as I saw those two white letters my heart skipped a couple beats. And I know I fell more in love with Delirious.

~END OF FLASHBACK~ 

I've liked Delirious ever since we started playing and we started warming up to each other. I remember telling Nogla. 

~2ND FLASHBACK~

*H2ODelirious has left call*

*MiniLadd has left call*

*I_AM_WILDCAT has left call*

It was just Nogla and I. "So Evan why have you been so not Evan lately?" Nogla asked. "Pssshhh whata mean Nogla." "Evan it's  obvious that something is bothering you." "Nogla I...I.." "You what Evan?" "I..I.." "WHAT EVAN?!" "GOD DAMNIT NOGLA I'M LOVESTRUCK!!!" I was on the edge on tears. It was quiet for a little bit "Can you tell meh who?" " Nogla I don't know.. I just don't want it getting out.." I was cut off "You can trust meh Evan. Just start slow and give me hints." "Ok, fine it's a guy.." "Keep 'er going Evan" Wow I can't believe he doesn't mind I'm gay.  "And he has an amazing laugh, that I can't help myself but laugh with him." "Go on" "When we talk it's like a conversation only we could have that nobody else would understand" "Hmmhm, go on" 

I was really getting into it I love Delirious so much. "And when I saw his face reveal I almost died because he was so hot." "Okie so he is a YouTuber like us" "Nogla, this guy means the whole fucking world to me, and if I would ever lose him I would literally bury myself alive, and I would do anything to stay with him, and the reason I've been "Not Evan" lately is because I'm afraid he does not and will never have feelings for me" That's when I couldn't help it and broke down into tears. And it was hard to understand what I was saying. "N..N..No. Nogla..wh..what if..he..he doesn't.. l..lo..love me b.b.back!!" "Evan calm down man I can help you if you tell me who he is"