Chapter 9: Surprised

Start from the beginning

I had no choice. I just had to say, "Ok."

"Great! Thank you sooo much Raven!" She shouted out, as she was about to hug me.

I held up my finger at her face, "No hug,"

"Will do," She said, smiling.

On timing, someone knocked on my door.

"Hey! Raven! Star! Guess who just got back!" I heard Beastboy shout from behind the door.

"Hmm..." I thought to myself, "Terra already told them?"

Starfire already got out of my room when i stopped my deep-in-thought thinking.

I went to follow her into the living room. Where i found Beastboy, Starfire, Robin, Cyborg and Carrie. Since, they were all crowding the person who just 'got back', i couldn't see her.

When, they finally cleared out, I found out it wasn't Terra. It was a beautiful woman.

Carrie's mom smiled at me and held out her hand for a handshake. I shook her hand just as expected and she said, "Hello. You must be Raven,"

I nodded in reply as she continued, "I'm Ms. Steihn. Carrie's mom."

I looked at Carrie, who was smiling to see her mom.

"I thought you were coming home in 4 months." Carrie said, getting confused.

"I decided to come home early. And since i was so excited to see Carrie, i drove here with my new yacht as fast as i could!" She explained to everyone, pointing at a window which shows her yacht parked.

"Ooohh!!!" Beastboy oohed as he looked at the yacht which was shimmering under the sun, "Nice yacht you got there Ms. Steihn! Maybe i could have a little drive?" Asked Beastboy, tempted to do it right now.

"Well, Sure." Ms. Steihn answered.

Just when Beastboy was about to race after the exit, i grabbed him. "Trust me, You don't want to."

Ms. Steihn, Who was new to Beastboy, looked completely confused as she said, "Umm... Okay."

I was still holding Beastboy to keep him still but he still tried going after it, soon enough, he became tired and gave up. I let him go and he walked back to an empty seat in defeat.

"Why don't we sit down for a while? Talk?" Ms. Steihn asked.

We nodded our heads and sat down.

A few minutes of talking, i heard something.

Something below the earth? Heh. Obviously Terra.

Just as expected, Terra was smiling at me from a nearby window. And mouthing, "I'm comin' in!"

Then i mouthed to her, "But you'll have to fix what you break!"

She nodded and dug down her hole. Then, she popped out of the floor.

"SURPRIIIISSEEE!!!" She shouted out, making everyone but me, surprised.

I heard Beastboy shout out behind me, "Terraaa!!!" I looked behind me to see him running towards her.

"You came back." He said, As Terra answered, "Well Yeah. Wouldn't want to leave my favorite titan, now would i?"

Robin walked to Terra, and smiled.

Terra smiled back. Cyborg and Starfire rushed to see her.

"We missed you!" Starfire exclaimed, giving her, her bone-crushing hug.

"How long have you been hiding under the tower?" Cyborg asked sarcastically. Terra laughed.

"I missed you too Star. Now, could you just put me down?" Terra asked.

Star nodded, smiling, she put down Terra, whose legs were already shaking.

"Yo, Terra. A little favor?" Cyborg asked.

"Oh. Sure." She answered.

"Would you mind fixing the floor?!!?" He said.

"Oh. Hehe. Right." She said, fixing the floor.

"Much better." Cyborg said, smiling.

I saw Carrie and her mom whispering. I approached them.

"Hi. Would you like to meet my friend? Her name's Terra." I asked.

"Well then... Okay..?" Carrie answered.

We walked over to Terra and Starfire who were talking about what Terra's been through.

Terra spotted us. As soon as we reached them, Terra said, "Hi! You must be Carrie! The one who's been borrowing my room?" Carrie was wide-eyed to hear that Terra knew her name.

"H-How did you know my name?" Carrie stammered.

"Umm..." Terra began, thinking of a way to tell her she's not been hearing her out back.

Heh. I can read minds.

"She heard about you from the city." I blurted out.

Terra looked at me and said, "Umm.. Yeah...."

I winked at her, and she mouthed, "Thanks."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry its long! Though, i really do hope you enjoy it! This took long, since i'm kinda tight on schedule... Okay.. So, i hope you guys loved this chapter! Also, don't forget to hit that vote button, and follow button! Also don't forget to comment!

Reminder: Please follow me and my sisters.

*iKatniss

and

*rianenichelle

They have awesome stories!