"Alright. Goodnight guys." Devin walked off, Balz trailing behind him. I went to say goodnight to Ryan, but he was already asleep. Lazyass.

"Come on." Chris whispered in my ear, kissing my neck. I quickly followed as we walked down the hallway towards the guest bedroom. Chris waited for me to walk in and he closed the door, and grabbed me, pinning me against the wall as he kissed my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips as he found the sensitive spot on my neck. I felt him grinning against my throat as he gently bit down on the spot.

"You like that? You're so sensitive, Ricky. Imagine how orgasmic it will be once I'm deep inside you." Chris growled into my ear, my eyes half lidding with lust.

"Fuck me, Chris." I commanded, pulling my shirt off. Chris snickered and tossed me gently onto the bed, climbing over me. I unbuttoned his jeans and leaned my head back as he sucked on my nipples, biting down on one. I gasped lightly and arched my back a bit, wrapping my legs around Chris.

"Why are you rushing it? We have plenty of time. Let's make this last." Chris smiled, taking his shirt off and kissing me on the lips again. My hands traveled down his broad chest, as my hips rolled against his. Chris moaned softly as the bulges in our jeans rubbed together.

"Such a tease." I groaned, rubbing my hand over the bulge in his underwear. Chris pulled his jeans the rest of the way off and tossed them to the floor. My fingers played with the waistband of his underwear, tugging at them. Chris slapped my hand away.

"Not yet." He chuckled, getting down lower and placing a hand on either side of my hips. He took the button of my jeans into his mouth, managing to undo them with his lips and teeth. Holy shit he is talented with that dirty mouth of his. He slid my jeans down then took the waistband of my underwear in his teeth, pulling them down. Then Chris ran his tongue along the inside of my thigh, the cold metal of his piercings sent shivers up my spine.
Chris stopped and eyed my boner, brushing his fingertips up it briefly. I moaned softly, closing my eyes.

"Oh Chris~ I need you inside me." I begged, rolling my hips more. Chris grinned and straddled my hips, slipping his underwear off and rubbing his huge length right in front of me.

"You want me inside you, baby?" Chris moaned and then moved, taking my legs and putting them over his shoulders.

"Oh yes, Chris! Please stop teasing me!" I groaned as he pumped his hand on my erection. Goddamn he drives me crazy! Chris smirked and let go of my length, running his hand up my chest until he got to my lips. Two of his slender fingers brushed against my lips.

"Suck on them like you'd blow me." He commanded, his voice feel and sexy.

(Written From Chris' Point of View)

Ricky took my fingers into his mouth, running his tongue over them and sucking on them for a minute until they were completely covered lubricated with saliva.

"Mm...perfect." I praised as I teased his entrance with one finger, pushing it all the way in, then slowly pulling it out. Forcefully slamming it in, gently pulling it out. Once he was ready, I put a second finger in. A series of soft moans escaped his gorgeous lips as I began fingerfucking him, my fingertips brushing against his prostate each time.

"C-Chris! Stop teasing me! Please!" Ricky cried, I could tell that I was driving him insane.

"If you insist." I moaned into his ear, pulling my fingers out and forcing my full length inside of him.

"Agh!" Ricky cried out, his eyes watering as the pain and pleasure hit him like a brick wall.

"Shh...shh...baby its okay." I kissed his neck and waited for him to adjust to my size.

"M-Move." Ricky moaned, giving me a nod. I began thrusting into Ricky, a deep groan escaping my lips. Our hips seemed to merge together in sync. We were no longer two beings, but one being brought together by love and lust.

"You're so...ahh...tight!" I breathed and thrust harder, Ricky suddenly moaned loudly.

Found it.

"Oh fuck! Chris! Right there! Ahn!" Ricky threw his head back and I grabbed his hair with one hand and squeezed his hip with the other. I went harder, ramming into his prostate repeatedly.

"Touch yourself. Now." I commanded deeply, moaning and gritting my teeth. Ricky didn't even hesitate, his hand began running up and down his hard shaft. His moans got louder than before. He grabbed the sheets in his other hand, squeezing the cloth until his knuckles turned white.

"Oh Chris~" Ricky groaned, arching his back up. I moved my hand from his hip and put it under his back, holding him against me.
"I'm so close." He added, closing his eyes. I slapped his ass, getting his attention.

"Open your fucking eyes. I want to stare into them as you climax." I growled, leaning my forehead against his own. Ricky nodded and moaned loudly as I thrust into him, so glad that we had gotten together.

"Ahn~ C-Chris!" Ricky screamed my name as he released, warm, sticky liquid now coated our lower stomachs. I cried his name too as I released soon after. I pulled out and laid on my back, only to have Ricky climb over me.

"We're not done yet, lover boy." Ricky moaned, quickly putting my legs over his shoulders.

"W-what?" I gasped, still trying to catch my breath.

"If I'm limping tomorrow, you are too." He smirked and I put a hand on his chest.

"R-Ricky...I've never gotten fucked by a guy before..." I admitted. Part of me was actually scared.

"Mm...don't expect me to be gentle." He cooed, spitting into his hand and rubbing his length. He didn't even prep me, he just slammed himself inside me.

"F-Fuck, Ricky!" I cried, a few tears ran down my cheeks. I gritted my teeth and dug my nails into his pale shoulders. Ricky smiled, proud of himself.
After a minute or so I got used to having him inside me and I gave him a quick nod. Ricky began thrusting roughly into me, and after a few thrusts I felt it. The extreme pleasure sensation buried deep within me that happened as Ricky hit my prostate.
I arched my back and moaned loudly as my head leaned back. It was like I was having an exorcism. Sloppy seconds was beginning to seem like fantastic firsts.

"Mm...so this is where it is?" Ricky teased, slamming into my prostate again.

"Jesus Christ Ricky! That's it!" I moaned, panting as he hit it over and over. My eyes were watering, but not with pain this time. Pleasure was overtaking my body. Ricky's body was shaking, and so was mine. We were both covered in sweat and the room smelled of sex, and vague hints of our cologne.

"So close!" I cried, even though Ricky hadn't even touched my length. I was going to cum just off of the orgasmic feeling as Ricky pounding into me.

"Goddamn you're tight! Ahh~" Ricky moaned, kissing my chest since he couldn't reach my neck. His thrusts got uneven and out of rythym, and suddenly he threw his head back and came inside me. I could feel the warmth of his release in me, and it made me moan. That was enough to send me over edge, and I came too. A mixture of our cum now sat on our lower stomachs.
The bedsheets were a sticky mess, and so were we. Ricky pulled out and collapsed beside me.

"That was...amazing."