Sticky Mess

(Warning: EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT. P s. YOU'RE WELCOME. ;))

(Written from Ricky's Point of View)

The night was going by pretty quick. We had already discussed our upcoming tour, and we were all taking turns playing Call of Duty against each other.

"Die motherfucker!" I laughed and leaned against Balz, trying to get him to mess up. I aimed and shot. Headshot.

"You're too good at this!" Balz shook his head and looked at Chris.
"You wanna try?" He smirked, and I smiled.

"Lover versus lover, fight to the death." I added in a deep menacing voice, trying to keep from smiling.

"I'm game. Prepare to get your ass kicked, Richard." Chris grinned and sat down beside me, taking the controller from Balz.

(Devin's Point of View O.O)

They were so cute together, sitting there on the floor wrestling with each other while trying to kill each other on the game.

"Hey, Devin, you alright?" Balz put his hand on my shoulder, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah. I'm good." I sighed absentmindedly. Ricky tackled Chris to the ground.

"Fuck you!" He shouted, Chris laughed in response.

"Please, by all means go ahead." Chris teased the shorter male who was on top of him.

"That's not what I meant!" Ricky laughed, having lost to Chris.

"Dammit. I thought I was going to get laid tonight." Chris pouted, looking away for dramatic effect.

"Trust me, you are." Ricky giggled and kissed his lover's forehead before climbing off of him. I looked at my phone and my eyes widened.

"Holy shit! Its three in the morning!" I exclaimed, jumping up.

"It got late really fast!" Chris laughed, smacking Ricky on the butt.

"Yeah. Maybe you should all stay here tonight. Its pouring rain outside, and its not safe to drive this late at night." I suggested, getting a groan from Ricky and Chris.

(Written From Ricky's Point of View)

"So, how many bedrooms are there in this house?" Chris asked Devin, holding me against him.

"There are two. I can't afford a giant house at the moment." Devin chuckled.

"I'll sleep on the couch!" Ryan grabbed a pillow that was on the floor and moved it to the couch.

"I'll sleep with you." Balz smirked at Devin, getting a roll of eyes in return. I swear they're together sometimes.

"Alright that works. Chris, Ricky, looks like you guys get a bedroom after all." Devin stood up and stretched, Balz getting up too so Ryan could get on the couch.

"Fuck yeah!" I laughed, kissing Chris' neck gently.

"However, you make a mess, clean it up. I am not washing the sheets if you two fuck." Devin looked mainly at Chris, and he just leaned his head back and laughed. I stood up and he did the same, standing behind me with his hand on my hip.

"We will. We will." Chris smirked, not even the slightest bit embarrassed by how open he was being about what we were going to do. Part of me wanted to tell him to shut up, but part of me found his confidence really sexy. Hell everything about him is really sexy.