Ch. #2

~~(M/N)'s POV~~

I sighed happily holding up the swiss army knife you'd been polishing and looked at my reflection in the blade with a grin "Ah, my beautiful babies, soon we'll be freed from this horribly boring place, you'll see, just be patient~" but then I heard the night guard's footsteps from down the hall and frowned slightly "Damn it.. I'm sorry babies, but daddy has to put you away now, we don't want the mean men in white taking you away." Lifting the floor board at the foot of my bed I placed the padded black box of knives in the hidden compartment and whispered "Shh, don't cry, after all, very soon you'll get to have lots of fun with daddy~" grinning to myself I placed the floor board back down, perfectly hiding my precious collection, and waited for the perfect time to strike.

'Finally, the time to act has arrived~' grinning broadly to myself I lifted my collection out of it's hiding place. I've been planning this whole thing since the moment I stepped foot in this place. No, I'm not insane as people like to claim, I'm perfectly aware of my actions and their consequences, but I simply don't care. You see, I believe I was simply born evil and conniving. Not that it matters really. Grinning to myself I unlocked my door using a credit card I'd stolen from my father, and silently slipped into the hall 'Now then, time to poison the other inmates~' grinning I skillfully avoid the security cameras, and only just after setting up my poison vapor machine(basically a fog machine with tubes running into each room through the air vents), I heard the nighguard's footsteps, growling quietly at my failure to predict this sort of thing I did the only thing I could, hide behind the corner and wait. As soon as he got close I gagged him quickly and stabbed one of my knives into his heart. Pulling out said knife I quickly polish the blood off grinning, but then I notice a security camera and decided to have a bit of fun. I stood right in front of the camera and winked holding up a peace sign(no doubt freaking out the security guard watching) before ripping it out completely and starting my machine. That security guard must have alerted his friends, because now I found myself surrounded. Giggling to myself I threw throwing knives(you know the kind you see in circuses~) at them, killing some immediately and leaving others bleeding to death. Smirking I walked over to one guard who was still breathing and let's just say I had some... fun.. with him before killing him. What a exciting night, not only did I manage to pull off my plan and get away with at least 50 murders, but I am now a free man, so I leave the compound and head into the nearby forest. I heard stories on murders in this particular forest, but I wasn't the least bit afraid, mostly because I could handle anything thrown at me..... or so I thought......

While walking I came across a note taped to a tree curiously I read it, written on said note was "I'm watching". The note made me giggle, after my short laugh I tossed it aside, but at that moment I felt like I was being watched, not that it scared me. I just giggled and kept walking saying aloud rather cockily "Come and get me boys, I'm not scared of you!"

~~Slendy's POV~~

I watched in the shadows of the dark forest as this (H/C) teenager read my note, I was expecting him to look around or try to run at this point(like most of my prey), but what he did surprised me entirely he laughed and crumpled up my note, he'd already had my attention by then but what that cocky brat said next irked me, "Come and get me boys, I'm not scared of you!" 'Who does this little human think he is?!' Though I had to admit as much as his statement irked me, it also impressed me. Then I notice a black box in his hands 'What could that be?' I wondered, then I notice he's getting away so briskly I follow thinking 'Maybe, just maybe... this child could be of some use to me..'