Chapter 2: Tour.

Camerons pov.

I stood up grabbing Nash's hand, I dragged Nash all over the house. Giving him a tour of my house. it was pretty big, I had good money. Well obviously if I have so many computers, and hacking devices.

I brought Nash to his room, I opened the door. I looked over, watching Nash's eyes grow. He walked in, looking around. Just inspecting his new surroundings.

" Do you like it?" I asked while raising a brow.

He whipped around, staring at me. He nodded slowly, chewing on his bottom lip with his white teeth. He slowly let it go, " I do indeed. It's very, hmm. Unique you could say." He says to me.

I nodded, " well, this is where you'll be staying. It's getting late; maybe you should head to bed."

He nodded, he went over to the bed. " Here, I'll cover you up." I went over, I waited for him to get under the covers.

I went over tucking him into bed. He looked down at my arms.

" You have tattoos?" He whispered.

" Yep, 47 of them." I smiled.

" Dang, that is a lot." He giggled.

" I suppose so. I plan on getting a few more in the future. Now remember, no running away.. Or I'll find you Nash..." I said while looking at him.

He nodded slowly, " get some rest." I leaned down and kissed his temple.

I walked to the door. I flicked the light off. I closed the door, and walked back to my office.

-/-/-/-

It was the next morning, Nash and I had eaten our breakfast. I decided to take him to the nearest mall. I made him put on sunglasses and to wear a hat. I didn't want paparazzi to see us together.

I got him a few outfits, and other things he'd need.

Nash and I have became really close now, he seemed to like me, which was a good sign.

We left them mall, and went back home. Little did I know paparazzi was following us.. And shoved a location device in his pocket...

-----

Sorry!! It's fucking hella short! But some things will be happening in the next chapter! And nooooo, not those 'things' well at least not yet ;)

Sorry for making you wait so long. I haven't been in the mood to write. And if you want to see me active on something go on my vine!

Here's my @

@$ ĒDITS

:)

Oh follow me on klink!! It's an app where you can take pictures and get paid for it!

My name is Raina on it ;) you should be able to find it. It's a picture of me kissing my doggie!

Okay, peace, love, and apple jacks ;)

-Queen 👑