Chapter 5 - Hunky Soccer Players

Hello, Hello, Hello! Sorry guys this is a really short update but I didn't really have time.... So yeah anyway Enjoy! Vote and comment do what you want. <3 xxx

Harry POV.

“WOOHOO!” I jumped on Niall’s couch. “THEY Won, THEY WON, THEY WON!” I beamed jumping around the living room of my house. “Liam looked so good out on the field too!” Niall began blushing as I tackled him and we began laughing. “God we are such fangirls Niall I’m chasing the captain and you his good mate!”

We both carried on laughing. “We are so immature Haz” Niall scruffed my hair again. “NIALL you bitch!” I began tickling him. “Mercy, mercy. FUCK HARRY I SAID MERCY!” He screamed in my ear.

“Fine jesus I give up.” I jump back breathless on the couch. “Ugh management has me back in the studio tomorrow. Can you kill me now?”

“Nah, I’d miss you too much Haz!”

“Aww I’m flattered!”

“You should be, I don’t give out comments to just anyone…”

“Jesus you just scream them at Liam when he can’t even hear you so really your complimenting my shitty tv.”

“You should get a new tv Haz.”

“yeah I know, don’t remind me. I just can’t part with my trusty tv Niall!”

“Jesus he breaks on you like 3 times a week”

“Pfft no he doesn’t! Shut up he’ll be offended”

“God we need boyfriends Harry. We just hang out with each other talking to furniture on the weekend. I don’t think that’s normal.” Niall spoke being brutally honest.

“Yeah as much as I don’t want to admit it, it’s true”

“So we need to get out!”

“I’m still saving myself for Liam, Harry. I want some hunky soccer player, I mean far out look at him.”

“yeah, yeah and I want Louis to but it’s not going to happen.”

“Do you believe in fate Harry?”

“Oh no please not this again! NIALL!”

“Shut up alright.”

“No now you shut up and order some pizza.”

Niall got up ordering pizza while I watched the final cheering of the game and Louis just looked like perfection even after he had just been playing a whole game. I bet you he’s taken though and I don’t even know why I’m thinking this I would never meet my fav soccer player anyway.

I’m just lonely that’s my excuse for chasing someone so out of my league. It’s hard being a famous singer all these girls throw themselves at me and Management keep trying to set me up with people to cover the fact I’m gay. I mean fuck I don’t like girls and they say if I came out gay it would ruin me and they would fire me.

They even accuse me of flirting with Niall it’s like fuck you don’t need to film what Niall and I do. He’s my best friend for fucks sake. I feel like they are strangling me. I just want a hunky soccer player is that too much to ask?