"Sorry, Professor." For Sydaloo

Start from the beginning

    My hand slipped into her skirt until I felt the flesh of her ass and squeezed. A moan escaped her lips and she pulled away. "I need you now, professor." She said and pushed me against my desk. My hands steadied myself against the desk. God this was so wrong, but because of that I was even more ready for it.

    "You want me to please you, professor?" She bit her lip and without an answer, and got onto her knees in front of me.

    Her hands ran up my leg and she palmed me through my pants. "Fuck, Sydney." My head shot back with pleasure. 

    "You like it when I touch you?" She licked her lips and batted her eyelashes.

    "Mm." I managed out. God it was hot in here.

    "Would you like for me to pleasure you?" She asked sweetly. All I could manage was a simple head nod.

    Her hands reached for my buckled and slowly undid it then fiddled with the zipper. "You wear tight pants." She acknowledged as she tried to pull them, along with my underwear down my legs.

    "Oh, God, professor McIntyre. You're so big." She moaned as she took me in her hand and slowly pumped. Fuck it felt so good. Much better than some whore at a bar.

    "Yeah," I breathed out. "J-Just like that." I readjusted myself against the desk. 

    Her hands slowly pumped me as I moaned out continual profanities. "Fuck, just, just take me in your mouth already." My hand found it's way into her hand and forcefully pushed her against my cock.

    My cock slid in and out of her beautiful mouth. Deeper with each blow. Her tongue maneuvered around the tip of my cock. She came back off and spit onto my cock. "Fuck. You're so big." She was breathing heavily now. 

    She pumped my cat faster this time, her saliva acting as lube. "Mm, I can't fucking wait to fuck you."

   She eyed me. "Then do it."

   She stood up and reached under her skirt. I raised an eyebrow but realized what she was doing when I saw her pink underwear in her hand. She flung it at me, which I gratefully caught. I bit my lip and took a deep breath. This, this was really happening.

    "Mm, so professor," She raised her skirt teasingly, revealing her sex. I ran my tongue over my lips. "Where are you going to fuck me?"

    She passed me and traced her hands over my desk. I came up behind her and lifted her onto the desk in shock. "Oh, professor." She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

  "Are you sure you want this?" I asked. I did. God I wanted it so bad.

    "Of course." She smirked.

   I nodded and took a deep breath before positioning myself at her entrance teasing her folds. "Fuck you tease," She moaned into my neck. I slowly slid myself into her.

    "You're so tight," I groaned. And wet. 

    "God!" She called out in pleasure her head leaning back. I planted kisses on her neck and I slowly began thrusting in and out of her. Her nails dug into my back as I fastened my thrusts.

    She moaned into my neck as she held on for dear life. "Professor McIntyre!" She cried out. Fuck was she hot. I slowed my thrusts and forced her off of the desk. 

    "Lean on the desk," I commanded. She complied. Her ass showed just past her skirt. God, it looked so sweet.

    I quickly undid and my shirt, and started to take off my tie. "No," She said looking behind her. "Leave it." I smirked to myself. Fuck this was hot.

    I positioned myself behind her and slapped her ass causing her to jump. "Mm, have I been a bad girl, professor?" She moaned out.

    "You tell me," I told her as I thrusted into her, giving her no time to adjust to my size. My hands remained on her ass I pounded into her ass mercifully. 

   "Fuck, professor!" She cried out. "Harder!" 

    I slapped her ass again, this time it formed a red mark. She felt so good. And she was so fucking tight.

    Her cries were louder as this time I did not care how slow I went. "Fuck professor, I'm going to come soon." She managed to call out between cries.

    I bit my lip as I slowed my thrusts. I felt myself about to reach my climax too, and I wasn't going to getting a college student pregnant. I grasped her by the hair and pulled her down to my cock. "Suck me." I commanded and push her mouth to my cock.

    I forced her all the away until her nose reached my pubic hair. I let go of her and she came up for air. "God," she took a deep breath before. She took me in her hand and pumped me while she devilishly put both of my balls into her mouth. The sensation of both felt great, and put me over the top.

   "F-Fuck. I'm going to come." She put me back into her mouth and hollowed her cheeks. He tongue worked to lick the backside of my cock and lead to my tip, where she teased me. 

    Her hand still worked to pump me and I felt my cock twitch. "Oh, God, Sydney!" I yelled out grabbing her hair again and pulling her further down my shaft as I reached my climax.

    "Mm, you taste so sweet." She batted her lashes as she sucked off the last bit of cum from my dick.

    She stood up and looked at me expectantly. "Yes?" I raised an eyebrow.

    "Well, aren't you going to, you know..." She looked down. Oh, she never finished.

    "Um," I tilted my head and bit my lip. "Maybe another time." I said and quickly dressed. I couldn't let anyone find us. So, the sooner the better.

   "Are you fucking kidding me?" She spat in disgust. 

   I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry, maybe another time." I shrugged and tossed her her panties.

  "You're a pig," She rolled her and took off out of the classroom. 

   I ran a hand through my hair and realized I was running late from getting my kids from school. I grabbed my suitcase and papers when my phone started ringing.

    "Yes, babe?" I spoke into the phone. My wife was on the other line.

    "Yeah, I'm on my way now. Okay, bye." I smirked to myself as I exited the classroom. Fuck that was good.