Bathroom Quickie

this is pure smut practice.
I really need to improve my skills in writing sex scenes so yeyeye.

----------------------------------------

              The music was blaring loudly, people were laughing, dancing, and having a good time. No one seemed to notice the one person in the whole place who didn't seem to being enjoying themselves. Olive sat by herself, sipping on her martini, waiting for her date.

        She been waiting for twenty minutes already, and was ready to leave and just charge her date when he arrived for the martinis she'd gone through already. She looked at the three martini glasses, sighed, and grabbed her purse then stood up. She straightened her dress which tightened around every curve of her body bringing out her beauty. 

        She wore it only on special occasions, and seeing as this was supposed to be a special occasion, she worn it. Now all she wanted to do was take it off and burn it. She left her table without paying and began walking across the dance floor. She pushed and shoved people every which way taking it easy in her heels. She was also a little tipsy, seeing as she drank before she even came to loosen her nerves. So heels and being drunk didn't mix well.

        As she made her way, someone grabbed her arm. "Where do you think you're going, love?" She shoved the person off of her and looked to see who grabbed her. His hair was neatly combed up, showing off his beautiful wavy blonde hair. His icy blue eyes flashed when she looked into them. They were the most gorgeous things ever.

        But, he was still creepy as hell. "Who the hell are you?" She fired back. She stumbled slightly on her heels, but luckily he grabbed her in time. 

        He smiled, showing off his brilliant white teeth. "Why, I'm your guardian angel." She laughed in his face. 

        "Yeah, right, and I'm Moses." She rolled her eyes. She pushed him off of her and began walking away. He soon followed. 

        "Where do you think you're going?" He asked coming up behind her.

        She clutched her arm nervously. "Home," she walked faster.

        "Wait, Olive, stop!" He called for her. She stopped dead in her tracks, well, heels. She gulped, and slowly turned around. He was standing a few feet away from her, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

        "What did you just say?" She demanded. He averted his eyes away from hers and shook his head.

        "N-Nothing."

        She marched towards him. "How do you know my name, dammit?" She poked him in the chest. He really wanted to laugh, because if she wanted that to hurt, it didn't.

        "I um," he bit his lip. "your date sent me. Alec." He said quickly. Olive was furious.

        "Why did he send you?" She put her hands on her hips and waited.

        He mentally cursed himself. "He said he couldn't make it, and wanted me to make sure you're safe. That's all." 

        Olive looked at him suspiciously. "Mhm, sure." Olive sighed and looked around. It was still pretty early, and she really didn't want to go home. "Well then, if you're sent here to keep me "safe" then buy me a drink or two and keep me company."

        The man looked around, sighed, and nodded his head. "Fine. But only a few drinks."

*---