He shakes my hand, "Kenny, and might I say you are quite a catch, why are you working here when you could be making some real money working that pretty body in the Underground."

He pissed me off, who says that in an introduction, "Because the people of the Underground are filthy, and plus I already have someone in my life, even though that's not your business."

He chuckles, "Pardon my rudeness, it was the way I was raised, you see I was raised in the Underground, same as your Corporal, Levi Ackerman. My full name is Kenny Ackerman, I am Levi's Uncle and only real family that he has left."

My eyes widen, no way, so why is he here, "My dear [F/N], I seem to have run into you on accident, I just need to find Levi, I need to discuss family matters with him, do you happen to know where he is."

I look outside and it's night already so he must be either in the mess hall or in his office, "Here let me escort you to him, I'm sure he will be surprised to see family at this hour."

"Indeed my dear, it's been a while, and I am honored to be escorted by such a cute one."

I guess he's just outspoken, a strange first impression but he seems to mean well. We head out with a small lantern to head into the direction of the mess hall  but then Kenny starts coughing and stops.

"Are you okay Kenny?!"

Before I could react, the cloth he had was over my mouth, I panicked and thrashed as I was losing consciousness, I was awake long enough to be dragged into the darkness and I hear him whisper.

"This should be fun, sleep now."

Levi's POV

I left the mess hall to get some sleep, damn brats idolizing me all the time, it sickens me. Instead of Idolizing they should use their own skills and surpass me. I kick my door open and sit at my desk to look through useless mail, after that shit I go to my room. Once I enter I know something is off, my door has been opened, I look around to find a paper on my bed.

I open it and my eyes widen as I read, 'Dear Levi, Kenny here, I found a girl that we both can have fun with, she is one of yours. She has a nice set of tits and a body that I would enjoy to throw around a bedroom. She fought me a little but I'm sure once I give her some 'medicine' that she'll be real tame for me, she's got [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes. If that doesn't sum it up she said that her name was [F/N]. This is only an invite, if you don't show up tomorrow at noon by then the warm up party will be over and I'll start without you. Hope to see you there. Your Dear Uncle Kenny.'

I was beyond angry, damn it Kenny, I'll kill you myself. I run to Erwin's room and he looks stressed enough already.

Erwin's POV

[F/N] hasn't shown up yet, I'm actually starting to worry. Suddenly Levi bursts in which is out of character for him, he looks terrified.

"Levi have you seen [F/N], I haven't seen her in a long while, I'm actually starting to worry."

His pained expression deepens as I see him pull a paper out of his pocket and hands it to me, once I read it my features darken and I grab Levi by the collar of his shirt.

"Levi...Who the fuck is Kenny and where is he, why does he call you his uncle, WHERE IS [F/N]!?"

I know I shouldn't be angry at Levi but I needed answers, "He raised me, after my mother died he took me in. He was decent until he abandoned me, but to others he was a monster. He's in the Underground."

I let Levi go, "Sorry Levi, I-I."

"Erwin, this is personal affairs but just so you know I've got your back, Mike and Hanji can run things while we are away. Also as hard as this sounds we need to rest tonight and wait until morning."

"N-No I can't, who knows what he could be-"

"Erwin, don't think about that, if he knows whats good for him, he will not lay one hand on her."

I let Levi leave and we will discuss a plan in the morning, [F/N]...please be safe, I'm sorry that I wasn't there, I'm sure you were terrified. Forgive me