That's it. In only a matter of seconds, I have her flipped over and pinned down beneath me. I press an open-mouthed kiss to her neck and gently suck while my hands move further up, only to teasingly brush over her hard nipples. We moan in unison. I can't help but pull back a little to look at her face for a second. So fucking beautiful. I will never get used to this – seeing her panting and squirming – seeing her flushed face – it does things to me I can't even describe.

Touching her and feeling her – it was always so much more with her. I would've never thought that sex can be so much more. But with Noelle, it's just different. It's not all about getting off. When I'm close to her, in her – it's not only that we're connected physically... as crazy as it sounds – we're somehow connected even deeper. When I have her in my arms, naked bodies pressing against each other – I realize I'm hers. In every possible way. Physically. Emotionally. I'm hers and forever will be. My hands make another swipe, this time gently squeezing before moving back down.

Her lips are slightly agape, and I take the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. She lets her tongue slide against mine, and I can't help but groan. Her hands slide up my chest, sending waves of pure pleasure through my body. It's like we haven't touched each other in years. With one last deep kiss, I move my mouth down along her jaw and run my tongue down her neck between her breasts. I grip one breast and run my tongue around the hard nipple, earning the most erotic moan I've ever heard from a woman before. I suck it between my lips, then release the nipple with a loud pop and turn my attention to the next one. After a moment, my hands slide back down her stomach, where I grip her panties. She doesn't hesitate and lifts her hips. I pull her panties off while kissing my way down. I toss them away and gently push her back onto the bed, moving my mouth to one inner thigh and then to the next. "Your skin is... Fuck! So smooth," I manage to say between kisses on her thigh before I push her legs further apart. I look down at her sex and moan. What a sight. "So beautiful." I murmur in awe, and she whimpers.

I lean in and run my tongue between the swollen pink lips in one long lick. My eyes close as I moan deeply. Unbelievable. Noelle's hips shoot off the edge of the bed, so I grab her feet and place them on my shoulders.

I use my thumbs to spread her open and nearly lose control from the sight. I let the tip of my tongue flick around her clit, careful not to touch it. Noelle squirms beneath my hands, trying to find relief.

"Damien," she whimpers. "Yes, Baby." I smirk and slide two fingers inside her. I can't hold myself back any longer, so I let my tongue run over her sensitive clit, earning a moan. I do it again and again, slowly sliding my fingers in and out of her. I can't take my eyes off her. I watch my fingers as they slide in and out, slick from her juices. Quickly, her walls tighten around my fingers, so I suck her clit between my lips while flicking my tongue over it. "Oh fucking hell," she screams as her body throbs hard around my fingers. I'm panting for air as well. Shit. She hasn't even touched me yet. But seeing her let loose. One touch of her, and I'm sure I'd come in a second. I need to keep it together. I pull away and slowly lick my lips and fingers clean. And then, faster than I can react, Noelle has me on my back, and my boxers are halfway down. "Wha..." I get cut off by the feeling of her hot wet mouth around me. I brace my hands on her shoulders while she takes the tip of my cock into her mouth with a well-practiced move that nearly has my eyes crossing. "Noelle. Fuck. How. Damn," I pant, unable to form a coherent sentence.

She cups my balls with one hand, rolling them around in her hand. "Oh God." I run my fingers through my hair, making a lousy attempt to calm myself a little. To last a little while longer.

The urge to take over and fuck her mouth is so overwhelming that I have to bite down on my lips, hard. "Noelle." Is she? She is. She's deepthroating me.

Please give me strength. For several minutes, the sounds of panting and suckling echo around the bedroom, making it even harder to hold back. "So close. Baby, I'm gonna come... Ugh. Fuck. If you don't want me to..."

But Noelle's grip tightens around me as she sucks harder. My entire body begins to shake and spasm as she drains me completely. I'm gasping for air as I slide out over her tongue. She releases me and crawls on top of me with a huge grin on her face.

"That was fun," she says innocently before planting a soft kiss on my lips, and I grunt.

Fun? I feel like she's just sucked the life out of me. In a good way.

"Speechless?" She raises an eyebrow. Oh, she knows that she's good.

"As soon as I can feel my legs again, you'll be the one screaming my name. Just give me a minute and something to eat, and I'll be ready to go." I yawn, and she chuckles. I hug her tighter to my chest and kiss her head. "Full of surprises, Noelle."

Noelle

"Mmh, now that you said it – can we order something? I'm starving." He gives me a chaste kiss before getting up to grab his phone. "Chinese."

"Chinese." I agree. We're sitting on the floor in the midst of all my moving boxes, enjoying our food.

"I really don't want to unpack all of this stuff again. Can I just have one room and put every box in there?"

"Absolutely not."

"Why not? You wouldn't even notice. You don't even use the other two guest rooms. It's such a waste."

"Filling them with boxes would be an even greater waste. So, no."

"Fine." I groan.

"Oh, by the way, Chuck asked me if I'd like to be their baby's godfather, and of course, I said yes."

 "You what? You know that's a huge responsibility."

Well, yes, but not as much responsibility as having one of our own. See it as a test, to see if we're any good at it." I can't believe how casually he's talking about having kids with me.

"Damien."

"What?"

"I just... Kids? It seems a little early for a conversation like this."

"I'm not saying that I want to have a kid right now. I'm just saying that one day I want to have one or maybe two with you. Don't you?"

"Of course, I want to have kids with you." I think. Well, I never thought about having kids. But yes, kids with Damien. I definitely want that.

"But?"

"Nothing. We just haven't really known each other for that long, and I just moved in with you. Don't you think we shouldn't rush into everything?"

"No, I don't think we shouldn't rush into everything. I think we should do what we feel is right. Is it fast to move in after just a few months? Yes, but so what? It feels right, so I don't give a damn. And if it feels right to ask you to marry me in two weeks, then I will ask you. And if it feels right in one year, I will ask you then. I don't give a damn about how everyone else does things and how long you're supposed to wait to do certain things. Screw all of that. I'm thinking about how I want to spend my life with you right now. So yes, I do think about having kids with you as well. So do you have a problem with this?" I shake my head.

God, no.

"Okay then."

"Okay." I breathe.

_____________________________________

thanks for reading xx