Bell Ringer

SO guys....this is kinda different from the stuff I usually write...We were prompted in class to write something more on the sentences... I think it was something like "He was mad." "She was sad.' The child was crying...you only had to put a couple on there but this is what came out my head so...here it is:

@#@

His face all to soon turnes red and he charges after her catching her by her cloth as she ran out the door. So close, she was so close.

Her husband drags her by her hair back in to that house. That acusred house that she was imprisoned in. So dark..."Are you listening to me wench?" He querys in an incredelous tone laced with ire. Wrapping his fist around her hair he yanks her down to the floor and slams her head to the concrete again and again. She tries to fight but soon her body goes lips and she stops fighting.

Bening down he whispers calmly in her ear, "did you hear me?" She shakes her head quickly and he releases her.

"Mommy." Chad says rushing down the stairs.

"Chad baby, go upstairs." she chotttled her child begging with her eyes for him to heed to her command.

"You." Peyton, her husband, points. "Come hither, stand by the fire."

She turns to her husband smacking him, kicking him, damaging him in any way she can.

Anything to get him away from her child.

"No.NO!! You leave my child out of this." She said with vhemence and despiration in her voice

He smirked.

Gone the passive agressive, controlled man, no, the psychopath has been awakened. The man from the war. Driven only by fear and survival. The warrior. The survivor...

The killer