The blizard of 68'

Jack pov
Man i hate spring its just to hot for snow how about we change that. *starts making a blizzard happen* I made the clouds block the sun and made it alot colder then the snow came what wonderful snow. I flew down and seen the snow coming faster and faster then i noticed something that it was easter oh great i say the bunnys back. But he wont now with all the snow.

Bunnys pov
As l look too the sky I noticed the dark clouds and thought to myself it's spring why does it look like it will snow. I over looked it and hid my eggs the were beauties but all of a sudden it started to snow hard it was a blizzard. I was wondering who was at fault for this and thats when i saw Jack Frost. As the snow came down I hoped the eggs were still visible for the egg hunts and if not Jack Frost is in for a world of hurt.

Jacks pov
As i enjoyed the snow i hear foot steps so i turn around its the rabbit....i say go away im making easter better and flew away before he could do anything and hid for a while. I heard his footsteps i get a chill down my spine cause i knew he could win so i froze the door so if he did see this place ill be safe but today is not my lucky day.

Bunnys pov
I saw a frozen door and knew who was inside I threw one of my bombs at the door and it flung open. "g'day mate you made the wrong choice and the wrong day to make a blizzard. I would stop the snow if i was you." "Nice try bunny." He flew off of course i went after him he flew high in the sky and i lost him. I am so mad at him i want to just trap him in my warren. I suppose i can just hide the eggs in houses. Ya thats it in the houses.

Jacks pov
I finally got away from him that was scary but at least i was away from him. I saw some eggs and for a joke i froze them so later ill unfreeze them then the rabbit came so i hid again. I found a house and froze the door i looked out the window and saw that rabbit he was really mad so i decided to stay at the house for a while. Suddenly a boy walked in the room he looked like he was nine he said its so cold so i unfroze this room to make him warmer.

Bunnys pov
I saw that jack froze my eggs and now i wanted to pummel him so bad i have to find him. I can't just go barging into people's houses thats when i saw the house he was in i knew he was in there because i saw him in the window and he quickly ducked. As I started toward the house i saw jack fly out of a window so I sped up and threw a bomb at him and he dropped his staff and started to fall but he grabbed his staff and flew off.

Jacks pov
I had to hurry he was going to catch me so i speed up and so i was hurt i had to make sure he wouldnt get me so i made an ice ball in the forest and i accidentally fell asleep. When i woke up the rabbit was throwing bombs at me so i made the ice stronger and now i was terrified. I didnt know what to do so i made a replica of myself and flew off.

Bunnys pov
As i threw bombs at the ice ball i saw jack escape so i went after him i was determined to get him back. I caught up to him but I couldn't ketch him so i just asked him why he did that and his reply was "to have fun." He sped off i had to ketch him soon before he gets to other countries and continents if i didnt this could be very bad for me.

Jacks pov
I think im finally losing him so to make sure i went in a tree and seen him still going foward so after he was out of sight i went back to the town to the same house. I found a bed layed in it and fell asleep. When i woke up it was colder than usual i look over and bunnys sitting on the bed.

Bunnys pov
When jack woke up i knew I had him he tried to get away from me but I was faster than him and i tried to reason with him he wouldn't have it he tried to get away again he did but i still caught him again i asked him to change the weather again he refused again so i asked why he changed the weather he said "so it was more fun." Thats when i herd the clock chime 12:00 pm and i knew easter was over I accidentally let jack go and he ran to the other side of the room and asked what was wrong and i said you ruined easter.

Jacks pov
Easter in my opinion is boring so i wanted fun and didn't care what i had to do i never knew that it would ruin easter. i flew away.