First day high!

'Wake up! It's your first day in school. You don't want to be late!' Dad says but more like yells.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower and change into black jeans and a grey loose top with black flats. I went downstairs to see dad eating bread with jam. I sit beside him and eat the same thing, a simple breakfast, it is!

'Alex will be arriving anytime now so he could drive you to school.' Dad says.

Just in time, we heard the beeping of the car so I jump out of my seat and give a quick hug to my dad while he says "good luck!". "Thank you!" I say.

I get in the car to be greeted by Alex a good morning and I greet him back. It was a peaceful car ride while I observed the fascinating surroundings of London.

We arrived at the school and Alex accompanies me all the way to Ms. Anderson's office. Just in time, Ms. Anderson opens her door "Ms. Gonzales, you're here!" she says quirkily and I just flash a smile.

"Well, Serena, Ms. Anderson, I have to head back now." Alex says.

"Thank you, Alex!" I say. Alex walks back to the car.

"Here is your class schedule and your first class is upstairs, across the hall. Have fun and don't hesitate to ask for anything." Ms. Anderson says with genuine happiness mixed with concern.

"Thank you!" I say and with that I head towards my first class. While walking, I observed that the students here were nice, much nicer than back in the Philippines but it's too early to judge so I'd rather keep myself from the limelight until I know I'm safe.

Finding the class was easy and I got there just in time to see the teacher hasn't arrived yet so I took my seat at the third row, second column. I sat there waiting patiently until this woman- that has to be our teacher walked in.

"I see a new face here.. what's your name?" She says.

"Serena" I say.

"Welcome, Serena! I am Ms. Colton. I hope you have a good time in our school." Ms. Colton states.

"Thank you!" I say

Ms. Colton was my Mathematics teacher and she was good at it. It was a 60-minute period and I enjoyed it. The lesson wasn't very hard.

My next class was four rooms down from my first one and same thing happened with Ms. Colton except her name was Ms. Tyler and she taught us Chemistry. I have always hated anything to do with Science because I found it too complicated therefore making it difficult. I had 4 more classes on my first day making it a total of six classes. Same thing happened with my teachers introducing themselves in each class.

I forgot to mention lunch at school so the cafeteria wasn't very big but good enough to fit its students. The food was decent, not very good but edible. Since I didn't have friends in this school, I sat at a table far back from everyone else. I would rather go unnoticed rather than be known around school, being gossiped about.

So technically, my first day went great because nothing too significant happened therefore, I go unnoticed. This day is so much better than my school days back in the Philippines.

As I waited for Alex to pick me up, I waited for him outside the building near the parking lot. Soon enough, after standing there for around 15 minutes, he arrived. I got in the car and Alex and I drove home in silence. We arrived in front of the house and I thanked Alex and got my keys and opened the door.

"Home sweet home" I scream into the empty house.

I drop my school things that did I mention- was all provided by the school even the bag, writing materials, pad papers and books.

I head to my room and change into shorts and a tank top. I check twitter and see a few hello's from a few schoolmates back home who completely ignored me and are now using me. I just ignored them.

I tweeted: ' Home from first day @Standford Academy- London! Great school! Loving it!

I got a reply from Rain stating:

@RainRain: @Serena07 lucky!!! How was it? I heard you're going to 1D's concert!???

@Serena07: @RainRain school's great!!! better here! Yep! going to the concert!

@RainRain: @Serena07 when is the concert?

@Serena07: @RainRain the day after tomorrow, London time!

@RainRain: @Serena07 Great! have fun! Don't forget my autograph! Luv Ya!!

With that, I shut my phone and sleep with excitement running through my bloodstream!

I LOVE LONDON!!!