Chapter 1

Hi, I am not a really good story writer but I'll try my best. Thank you for reading :)

Connor is the black wolf picture is on the right >>>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIZA HURRY UP OR WE'RE LEAVING!" my mom yelled from down stairs.

Were are we going anyways? I thought to myself, since I turned into a werewolf about 3 months ago my mom went crazy and she would call people from other packs like it's the end of the world. I haven't found my mate yet, not like I even want one. I have bad experience with guys in my past and sometimes I just wish I wasn't attracted to males.

"Mom would you just calm down. I am almost done".

I was pulling on my skinny jeans with a plaid shirt. I curled my dirty blond hair and put on some eyeliner. My hair reached about my mid-back and I would never want to cut it off. As for my make up, sometimes I don't even know why I wear it because I don't really need to.

Being the white wolf I had  nature do the work.

I got downstairs and went in front of the house. My parents were inside of our car already. It was a black SUV the kind that you see celebrities go in away from paparazzi.

"Sorry" I said as I got in. My dad was driving and my mom was sitting one the right next to him. I sat in the back next to the right window (behind my mom).

I had my cross-body bag with me and I had my Ipad inside, a sketch book, my Iphone and some snacks. I got a mint gum from my bag and poped one into my mouth. I gave my mom and dad one too.

I desided to pass time...by playing some music from my iphone5 it was white and had a light blue case that matched my eyes.

"Mom can you please tell me were are we going?" I asked. We were driving for 2 hours now and my battery on my phone was like 30%. I threw my gum away out the window and started on my next one. That's how bored I was.

"We're joining another pack since you have strong powers. They will have a battle or a fight with other pack from the North and they need a strong wolf like you."

I rolled my eyes "Are they going to pay me?" I asked joking.

"What?"

"I am joking mom but if I get hurt in that battle I will kill someone"

My dad laughed from the front. He loved me and knows that I dont play around. He also doesnt worry about guys jumping on me because I would tell them to fuck off in a nice way. I smiled at that thought...

"You'll be fine" my dad said.

"What's the name of the pack?" I asked.

"Dusk Killers" my dad said.

"Dam, isn't it that strong pack from East-North California that has a black wolf?"

"Absolutely."

"WAIT, dad if they have a black wolf why do they need me there."

"Umm about that-" my dad said, looking at my mom for help.

I looked at both of them OMG

"PLEASE DONT TELL ME HE IS MY MATE"

"Sweetie I am sorry" my mom said.

"MOM NO, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, TURN THE CAR AROUND I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE AND I DON'T WANT TO MEET MY MATE"