7.Where Do We Go From Here?

Catharine's POV

Oh.My.God!

"Pregnant!" I repeated

She nod her head and walked toward the sink, placing the test down she looked up at her reflection

"Ok Tess, I'm confused" I turned her to face me

"this is a good thing isn't it? why are you crying?" I asked wiping away her tears.

"I don't know cat. I love JT. I do, more than anything but are we really ready for a baby?" She whispered as more tears spilled.

I held her hands in mine and looked her in the eye.

"Tess I think you should talk to JT, this involves him as much as it does you and I'm sure whatever you two decide will be the right decision. But honestly....I believe that if it's meant to be, its meant to be and you can't change that. you just have to embrace it." I smile and pull her in for a hug "but for the record I think you and JT are going to make amazing parents" I whisper and can feel her smile against my shoulder.

"I think you need to talk to JT" I whisper as I pull away and she nod her head.

"Let's go". we left the bathroom and walked toward the elevator, when she pressed the button for the third floor I got a quick glance at the clock above the reception and noticed it was 5am.

As we reached the third floor I walked with her to the door and gave her hand a light squeeze.

"Good luck" I whispered, she nod her head and walked into the room.

When She closed the door I walked back to the elevator and pressed the button for the 2nd floor. When I exited the elevator I walked down the hall toward Vincent's room. when I reached it I realised I didn't have a key so I nocked on the door.

"Hey how did everything go with Tess?" He asked when he opened the door

"Fine". I walked past him and kicked off my shoes before plopping myself down on the bed.

"Are you sure?" He asked planting himself beside me.

"Well Ah...Tess is pregnant" I turned my head to see His eyes widen.

"Pregnant!" He repeated his voice going up a pitch

"Yup" I replied before placing my hand on my forehead and dragging it down my face.

"what did you tell her?" He asked as he turned on his side, resting his head on his hand he stared down at me.

"I told her that she needed to talk to JT. that they needed to make this decision together but that if it's meant to be, its meant to be and she should just embrace it and enjoy this new chapter in her life"

He smiled and leant in kissing my lips.

"She's lucky to have a friend like you" he said pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Thank you" I whispered and before I new it I was out like a light.

Vincent's POV

"Catherine..." I whispered then looked down to see she was sound asleep.

I chucked as I got off the bed and lifted her into my arms. Pulling back the blanket, I placed her under the covers.

Walking around to the other side i slipt under the covers and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"I love you, Catherine" I whispered in her ear before drifting off.

I woke up a couple of hours later as the sunlight was streaming through the window. I looked down and noticed Catherine was still asleep snuggled into my chest. I smiled and lightly pressed my lips to hers and her eyes began to flutter open