Chapter 1

Dumbledore's POV-

Merlin's Beard, I think, my coin that detects major magical disturbances is going off.  It hasn't gone off since last school year when......... Voldemort returned. 

I lift it up to my ear and it whispers," Godric's Hollow." 

I rush to Minerva's classroom, "What is the problem, Professor Dumbledore?" She asks. 

"I need you to go get Severus, Harry, Remus, and Padfoot.  Please have Severus bring Veritaserum."

"Class dismissed," she says.  "What is it, Albus?  What has happened?" 

"I have a thought," I answer, "but it would be impossible." 

"Tell me, Albus," she asks, "what has happened?"

"I think," I start, "that the forces of death have made a mistake.....no, a miracle, if this has happened.  In Godric's Hollow, something has happened.  Something that has never happened, someone has been awakened from the dead." 

Minerva gapes at me.  "Yes, I will do as you asked." She says.

Minerva's POV-  The Potter's, I immediatley think.  Or it could have been someone breaking into their old cottage and was stupid enough to use magic. 

First stop, Snape.  I head down to the dungeons, giving a detention on the way. 

"Severus," I say as I enter.  "Professor Dumbledore needs you, bring Veritaserum." 

"Fine," class dismissed, he snaps. 

I give him a summary of what Albus told me.  I don't mention Harry or Godric's Hollow, I know that he loves Harry deep down, but his pride refuses to acknowlege it.

"Albus is waiting in his office, the password is Cockroach Clusters.  I need to make 2 more stops."