My badass mate

Hey guise ~ sorry I haven't been updating I was busy with school...nah I'm not gonna lie I was too lazy and nothing made me want to write ~

_______________________

I turned towards the direction of the growls to only see 3 huge wolfs in front of us. I'm not joking when I say this just I almost peed my pants. I turned around to look at... Wait I never did asked for his name! But too late for that, we were about to be murder by wolves! I looked at whatever his name was with panic in my eyes and as on cue he moved me behind him protectively.

???? POV :

I knew the minute I laid my eye on this red headed beauty that she was my one and only. My mate. Before I can even tell her my name 3 rogues appear out from behind. I felt the need to protect her so I pushed her behind of me and puff my chest out making me look more murderious then I already am. I have out a low warning growl to tell the rogues that I was the Bluemoons alpha. They immediately backed away knowing the Bluemoons was the strongest pack in the world. Yes the pack has been around for centuries and that's what makes it so powerful. That and also that we have all kind of supernatural a living there. As the wolves ran away I looked back to my red headed beauty. She was stunning. Her petite figure, redish pinkish lips, blue radiant eyes, long flowy red hair and if I didn't know any better I would have thought she was a fairy..

Janes POV :

I watched as they backed away from us.I was amazed at how just one low, might I add sexy, growl from ??? made them run away so fast. Then a thought hit me, he couldn't be a werewolve right ? They only exist in movies and books..werewolves aren't real...right ?

--------- --------

Right ? Sorry guise Q - Q I've been lazy and sick.. Soooo, I feel bad and wanted to update as soon as possible. I'm so happy my story has 4 votes and 39 reads ^-^ I really love you guys for reading my noob story. .-. Kisses ~ :**.