~I fell in love at the first sight~

Suga's POV
"Yoongi dear! Wake up now!" I heard my umma called me I woke up and look at her. "It time for first day of school dear" she said with smile. I look at the alarm WHAT THE HECK!!! It 6:00 o'clock.

"Okay I will be down after I done" I said and walk lazily to the bathroom. "Such a cute boy" she said and leave my room.

After done changing I went downstair and greet my umma and appa. "Good morning Yoongi" appa said with smile and I smile back. "Here your breakfast Yoongi" umma said and I nodded.

My parents is really kind,sweet and warm-heart they want me to date a kind girl. But how do I find girl who is kind and fangirls also saesaeng is always following me and my gang BTS around argh suck!. I after I done eating my breakfast I bid a goodbye to my both parents and went to school and BTS greet me.

"Yo! Suga!" Namjoon said and I smile at them. "You early today" Jimin said "yes because my umma wake me early" I said lazily. "We are going to XOXO Academy our high school!" J hope said.

"By the way should we go to the candy shop first that Sweet Love shop" I said and they nodded. We stood in front of the shop and I look at them. "What do you guys want?" I said.

"I want bubble gum, Hobie want lolipop, V and Kookie want ice cream candy and Jin the pink lolipop" Namjoon said "okay Rapmon" I said and went inside the shop.

I look inside the shop it big and smell like chocolate also many candies and sweet things if summer I will buy ice cream at here then. Plus it cheap not expensive I walk to get what those 6 want and my candy is chocolate I went to the counter and where the heck is the cashier?!.

"Hello?" I said and suddenly the door near the counter open. I saw a beautiful girl with brown hair curly at the end and wear a light blue dress she walk toward the counter and smile at me.

"Sorry I was eating my breakfast just now and I live here, umm... Sir are you okay?" She said and her voice is so sweet I shook my head and put the candies and the table.

"You live at this shop?" I said and she nodded. "This shop is big and also I came out from the door is my house I live here alone" she said "are you a student?" I said and she nodded.

"The price is 20 won" she said and I paid it. "Thank you" she said and I keep staring at her. She look at me and furrowed her eyebrow "is something on my face?" She said and I shook my head.

"No I can't keep my eyes off you because you are so beautiful and kind...." I said wait a minute what the heck am I talking about!!!!! I blush and I look at her. "Really? Thanks plus you are cute and handsome" she said and I smile.

"Yah Suga hyung! Hurry up the fans is coming!" Jimin said and I nodded. "See you soon!" I said and left the shop but I feel sad leaving the shop. What is this feeling am I in love or what?.

At class...

"Hyung who are you talking too inside the shop?" Jungkook asked and the other walk toward me. I look at them and smile "the owner of the shop she is so kind,cute,pretty and also has a fair skin" I said.

"When on the way back I want to buy the pink cake it look pretty and delicious" Jin said and we try to hold our laughter.

"It looks like someone is in love with the girl at the shop..." V tease and I hit his arms "n-no it not that!" I said and they laugh. "Yes you are" Namjoon said "no!" I said "tell the truth!" J hope said and I sighed.

"Yes... I fell in love with her.... I really love her more than anyone else!" I said and they nodded. "Good Yoongi! Even thought you guys just met but very great" Jin said and give me two thumbs.

Lunch break

"Yoongi oppa! Marry me please!" The queenka leader name Yujin said but her real name is Nam YoonJin. I rolled my eyes cause I want to marry the owner of the shop.

"No" I said coldly and we went to the cafeteria. While we was eating I was smiling just like an idiot thinking about the girl. "She is so cute...." I said "who???" The other said and snap my thought.

"The girl at the shop..." I said and continue to smile. "Just let him" Jin said and they continue to talk and eat I just think about that girl non stop. She is so beautiful and kind...

At home..

"Yoongi!" My grandma greet me "grandma when did you get here with grandpa?" I said and my grandpa appear out of nowhere "just now!" He said and we both laugh.

My grandpa and grandma also just like my both parents and also want me to date the same person as what I said earlier. When we was eating dinner I decide to tell them about the girl.

"Umma,appa,grandpa and grandma, I found really pretty and kind girl this morning and she live at a candy shop name Sweet Love also the shop is big in the inside even thought looking at the outside look small" I said and they smile widely at me.

"You fell in love with her?" Umma said and I nodded. "Finally my baby boy found who he love!" Appa said and I smile "but I don't know her name yet but I will asked her when I have sometime!" I said and they gave me two thumbs "hwating!" They said and I nodded.
--------------------------
I hope you love this first chapter please support me.

VOTE AND COMMENT.