Gossip

Kim I am going to meet Kendall I yelled . I got on my car and drove away. Hey Kendall I said . hey kylie have seen all the rumors about ? Yes I have and I think its so stupid , like really dating tyga ? I respect tyga and black chyna I said what would you like to order the waiter asked um I'll have a French salad and diet coke please and you ken I asked? Same thanks she said . what has kim told u about your blue hair ? She said it looks cute , I really like the change I said . here is your oder the waiter said thank you I said you know that you are the most talked about ? Ken said I know because of my plastic surgery I said . every talks about my plastic surgery which I admit but only my lips which some people don't understand really. Are you ready to go Kendall ? Sure she said As were walking out with Kendall we are block by fans , papz . Kylie I love you I hear the screams . hey guys I said . I made my way to my car . love Kendall text me when you get home I yelled . as I walked in my house, kim was in the couch on her phone . hey kylie , I hope you don't mind but posted your photo kim said omg don't tell me , is it the one where my hair looks like shit I asked . Really kim I told not to , your putting more in the of the public I yelled . sometimes kim just gets my so pissed off I just can't handle the fame (cries) I can't its to much ....