Chapter 2 Amulet of the Neo Titan king

Percy's POV

So let me get this straight, I get to be king of my own immortal kingdom. I could save Olympus a third time, or let them suffer. I still have a few friends back there.

"I'll do it, but I don't want to be a god, I want to be a titan, make my own kingdom and give new meaning to the name of Titan." They looked at me strangely but agreed none the less. They passed me the food of the gods and I ate. My body went all god mode on me. I looked at myself in a puddle, My eyes were a brighter green, my hair was just past shoulders. My body was more muscular and I radiated power.

"How do you feel Titan" Clotho asked.

"Strong, what do I do now? I mean how do I make a kingdom? Do I get nymphs, Satyrs, Gods, Mortals or what?" Churn the earth and raise an army but I can't even see how the rest works out.

"Primordial, the dead, nature, even other titans can join if you will it." I couldn't think of other titans, well maybe the imprisoned ones but none others.

"Is there anything else?" I needed to know as much as possible.

"Look to the stars."

"Ok?"

"Oh and the gods are coming, better run!" Damn. And like that they were gone.

The gods appeared one by one; I stood up and noticed Hestia in the background, she wave a little and I smiled back. Zeus and Hera glared at me along with Poseidon, Ares, and Athena. Apollo, Artemis, Hermes. The rest stood off not really caring. Then one last one flashed in and anger became the understatement. Hercules, really him of all people.

Zeus was the first to speak, "Return to camp, boy" I kept an emotionless expression.

"No..." If I hadn't been in a bit of a hurry, I would have laughed at his face, redder than Aries' eyes. A stormed started to brew and lightning started a forest fire.

"Father, calm yourself. The sanctuary is burning." Artemis spoke up. I turned back on him and forced the water out of the skies and extingquished the flames. I cleared the sky in the process. Zues was fuming now. The others seemed to back off slowly.

"Where is your respect for me, demigod?" I smirked.

"I have no respect for you." I replied.

Zeus drew his master bolt. I smirked and stood the, not the least bit discouraged.

"No one disrespects my king!" Hercules charged a sword drawn. I chuckled and slowed down time.

I chopped were his shoulder and neck met, Thrust my palm at his jugular and he fell to the ground unconscious. (Much like the Sherlock Holmes Movie in the beginning.)

Poseidon ran to his side, along with Aries, and Demeter. I turned back to Zeus who was restraining himself from blasting the whole mountain side. Hera came to his side and calmed him down. She whispered comforting things to him and his face softened but was still stern.

"You are banished Perseus Jackson!" The others that were my loyal friends gasped. I grinned, perfect. I walked past him to Hestia. I held out my hand and she placed hers in mine. I place a light kiss on her hand. She blushed but giggled. I gave a wink and walked off through the woods and disappeared.

Hestia's POV

Oh, that man. If only I wasn't a maiden goddess I would do anything to gain his favor. My brother walked up to me and said that I was never to speak to or of him ever again. I smiled and agreed, and kind of had my fingers crossed behind my back.

Soon it was me, Artemis, Apollo, and Hermes. Poseidon was helping Hercules up.

"What was that about Auntie?" Apollo asked, arms crossed and grinning ear to ear. Artemis looked annoyed. Hermes was pulling out his phone.

"What was what?" I answered innocently.

"We all saw how he treated you Hestia. You're a maiden goddess." Artemis stated.

"Well aren't you little Ms. Jealous, plus I don't know what you mean." She grew more irritated at the comment, I know she couldn't love a man since Orion; he was the whole reason why she swore off men, to avoid the pain again. Poor girl was down for months.

"I'm not jealous, you know I couldn't well you know, I'm leaving." She flashed out soon followed by Hermes and Apollo. Then Hercules walked up to me.

"Too bad about your boyfriend, you know I'm available." Ok pissed goddess time.

"Percy is not my boyfriend; men like you need to burn in tarterous." He gave an angered look and raised hid hand to strike me. No man strikes a maiden goddess. Just as he was going to bring down his hand, Percy appeared out of nowhere and grabbed it. He never let a woman, goddess or not be harmed if he can help it.

"Apparently you need to get with the times. Never strike a woman." Percy twisted his arm behind him. Hercules struggled to get loose was forced on his knees.

"Apologize." Percy ordered with force in his voice. He grabbed the hair on Hercules' head and forced him to face her. Hercules struggled but to no avail.

"Never, I will make you pay for this Perseus Jackson. I break her more than I did the innocent little Zoe Nightshade." Storms formed overhead. That must have been the last straw because he forced Hercules' head into the concrete and forced him down until nothing showed but his knees up.

"Are you ok?" Percy's voice and persona became soft and calm. He smiled softly and came up to me.

"Yes, and that wasn't necessary. I can protect myself you know." He blushed of embarrassment.

"I know but... I mean when he was talking about you and Zoe, I kind of lost it." I looked off in the distance.

"Ok hero, Now go, please keep in contact, I await your call" I gave a soft smile and he returned it.

"Here take this, if anything happens and you do need help, put some magic into it and I will come to your aid milady." He handed a small orange gem on a chain. I laced it around my hand so I could hold it when I needed strength. He would always be here for me.

"Take Perseus, and please stay in touch." I walked up and hugged him. He returned it and I felt his power surround us. I closed my eyes, the smell of the mountain sea were replaced by the smell of New York and Olympus. My eyes shot open as Percy winked to me and slipped away shining with a bright white light and disappeared. Where did he get that power, he can't be a god. My brother is the only one who could grant that power. He really is one amazing man.