you don't like how you look

You stand in the tiny bathroom of your apartment. Not wanting to look in the mirror. Your boyfriend Michael comes in and wraps his arms around your half clothed body. All you have on is your bra and jean shorts. He can feel the sadness coming off of you.
"What's wrong baby girl?" He asks.
"Nothing Mikey."
"Something's wrong." He tries to look at you but you look away.
"I just. I don't....I don't know why you put up with me. I mean look at me." You glance at your reflection for a moment. Taking in the image that is your body.
"What about you?" He says.
"I'm not skinny Michael. I'm disgusting."
"Y/N. No. Don't say that. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."
"No I'm not. You've met millions of girls and some are way more pretty than me."
"Y/N. Look at yourself." He says moving his callused hands up and down your torso
"I don't want to."
"Please." He says. You finally look over.
"I don't care what you look like. Ok? You are an amazing girl. You're talented. Kind. You put up with me and all the media drama for heavens sake. You're my best friend. And you're the love of my life."
"What?"
"I said you're the love of my life. I love you Y/N. And I love you because you are you."
You turn around. Tears in your eyes. Part because this boy just made you feel so good about yourself. A way you've never felt about yourself before. And also because he just told you he loved you. Yes he has said it before but he called you the love of his life. And that's so much more than an "I love you." before you leave for school.
"I love you too." You say and hug him. He holds your head in his hand. Nuzzling into your ear. Tickling it with his warm breath.