Intro

A tired groan escapes from soft pink lips. Slowly awoken from her slumber she lightly opened her eyes to sunlight, streams of warmness enveloped her body. She stifled a yawn. Why does she feel sore all over? She tried moving her hands to cover her yawn. Why does such a simple gesture cause such effort? Her mind was clouded up in thoughts she didn't even hear the open of a door as foot steps approached her.

A tap on the shoulder proved she was in daze. "So your finally awake" he spoke sternly, the little girl forced her face to turn worrying the doctor as he stopped her. "Don't!" He warned firmly "your body is completely immobile" she closed her eyes reopened them slowly trying to widen her eyes but unable to. Well...it did make sense she thought. Letting out muffled sounds as she spoke.

"It seemed to have affected your memory as well..." His facial expression saddened but forced a small smile "can you remember your.." He hesitated "name..?" He looked into the young girl's eyes looking for answers finding a pitch black hole instead. He checked his clip board before turning around heading toward the door "you'll need rest, a nurse will be with you soon" he spoke softly disappearing from her sight.  She glanced at the clock finding it quite blurry she closed her eyes tightly. Immobile... She let out a slight mumbling laugh, it sounded as if she was a broken toy.

The window slid open quietly. A figure came in walking in small, light steps, she approached the young girl, her shadow over powering her fragile body. "Luka..." She whispered "come back to me" her voice demanding but weak. Her fingers caressed her cheek as the immobile girl sleep. A click clack sound echoed from the halls as it stopped, the door opened. The shadowed figure flexibly jumped out the window closing it and ran.