She's One Of The Boys - adult chapter

Beginne am Anfang

“I-I....,” I lost my train of thought as he kissed that same pleasure filling spot and I moaned loudly with need, “I...,” I trailed off again, losing myself to him once more but he pulled back to rest his forehead on mine, looking deep into my eyes with a look I’ve seen once or twice before but didn’t understand.

“Yes?” he breathed heavily, giving me a chance to speak now that his mouth wasn’t touching my skin but as I stared into his eyes, I felt myself getting lost in them, pulling back at the last minute and blinking a few times.

“I-I’m not joining your pack because of this,” I whispered heavily, my breathing still a little faster than normal.

“Of course you will,” he mumbled as he brought his mouth back to my neck and I moaned softly with the pleasure.

“N-no, I won’t,” I gasped as he nibbled gently on my neck.

“You want me, don't you?” he asked with a husky voice and I found myself nodding as I closed my eyes and pulled him even closer to me. Heck yes I wanted him right now, I’ve never wanted him more in the time I’ve known him.

The sound of ripping fabric snapped my eyes open and then I felt him trailing hot kisses down my now exposed shoulder, “Then we’ll be together.”

“But...I’m not leaving my pack, you need to know that,” a moan escaped my mouth at the end as one hand trailed up to my waist, holding me tight as he massaged with urgency.

“We’ll....” he trailed off against my skin, “Talk later.”

Grabbing his face and turning it towards me, I crashed my lips back down to his and a small growl rumbled through his chest, we can talk later.

Pressure was suddenly against my back as he pushed me up against a nearby wall, gasping slightly I knew I should be worried or nervous or anything but I wasn’t. My body was in overdrive with a desperate need for him, my wolf inside of me was going crazy and wanted out, she wanted control of the situation but I knew I couldn’t give in to her. I didn’t want my first time to be in wolf form.

Running my hands over his chest, wanting to feel him I growled lightly at his shirt for being in the way and without thinking twice or even asking, I gripped onto the collar and ripped it straight down the middle, exposing his bare chest.

Saxon chuckled, “Someone can’t wait,” he mumbled with a smirk against my jaw.

“Shut up, “ I breathed as I looked straight at his neck and brought my lips to it, kissing up and down his surprisingly soft skin as he groaned and clutched onto my back, tilting his head to the side a little to give me better access.

He pushed me back after a moment, flatting my back up against the wall and leaving a gap between us, his eyes trailing hungrily down my body but he couldn’t really see anything but he changed that a moment later, “You’re so beautiful Eva,” he whispered just before he grabbed the bottom of my top and pulled up and over my head, my arms willingly pulling themselves out of it.

A smile spread across his face at my semi naked torso and I blushed, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him closer to me as he moved us away from the wall, I didn’t care where we went as long as I was with him but a moment later my back touched something cold as he lowered me down onto the couch, leaning over me with one knee supporting himself in between my legs.

He brought his head back down towards my face but moved off to the side, going for my neck again with a smirk on his lips as he pressed them against my hot skin. I growled lowly, not liking that but it quickly changed into a moan as he once again went for the spot that made my entire body burn with desire and come alive.