Chapter 2. wait, I'm early?! night one, I could die?!

Freddy's (a.k.a the soul that haunts him) P.O.V

I floated around the animatronic that ... Beast stuffed me in. I'm not allowed inside of it until midnight so I'm stuck floating around watching the kids play and have fun not ever knowing my existence and will forever be happy. 

I floated towards pirates cove where we (all the rest of the souls that were murdered by that beast) hang out while we are stuck in limbo. But before I got into the cove, I saw girl, no more the age of 16, with deep purple hair, Hazel eyes and wearing the.. night guard uniform? why is she so early?  I looked at the clock and notice it was only 10:00pm. I guess the girl noticed the time the same time as me because when I looked back her and she looked like she was having a heart attack, her face paled and her eyes widened.

"oh my god.... I'm early... how did I not noticed it?" The girl questioned to, who I think, was herself.

"I guess I could take a look around and see what I would be doing.... that would be a good idea.." She sighed. I guess she is an easily scared girl. tonight will be fun.

"oi! freddy! what's the hold up there buddy?" Foxy's soul shook his hand in my face to get my attention. we ditched our names when we realized that we weren't alive anymore and calmed down.

"sorry, sorry. I saw the new night guard here already. she is going to be fun to have fun with tonight." I answered

"already? and she? darn.. now I have to give Chica a backrub." Foxy sighed. 

"well you shouldn't  question Chica man. You know how she is like. I swear she can predict the future if we asked her too."

"yeah, well. lets go! we only have 1 hour to make a plan and have some fun before we are trapped back inside the animatronics!"

Foxy and I floated into pirates cove and started to create a plan for the new night guard.

~le time skip to 10: 50~
We have a plan on how to scare the new night guard, to night will be VERY fun. hehehehe....

???? P.O.V

The new night guard is a girl? hehe...

"she is in for a nice surprized..." I wonder...... how long she will last?

A new body will be added to my list of people of had their fun in my little parade....

~le time skip to 12:00am~ 

Violet's P.O.V

ok.. it's midnight and my shift starts now. man.. this place is creepy at night..... oh well... I stuck my ear buds in and pressed play. My favourite song was the first to come on, Such horrible things by creature feature! Best. Song. Ever!

I flipped through the cameras when the phone rang

"huh? I thought the manager explained everything.. oh well" I sighed and press the pick up button.

"hello? hello hello? uhh.. I wanted to record a message for you, to help you get selttled on you're first night...."

BORING! well I guess I should keep listening since I am new at this job...

"first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read, it's kinda of a legal thing , you know? "A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced"  Blah Blah Blah, and that migh-" The phone kept blabbing on and on.

"WHAT?! NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR PERSON!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT?! I COULD GET KILLED WHILE DOING THIS?!" OK! now I was panicking! I could get killed?! oh no no no no no no. I looked at the cameras and saw that nothing was wrong. how could I get killed when nothing is here to kill me?

"and close the doors only if necessary! gotta conserve power!.." WHAT?! I COULD LOSE POWER?! oh no.... I looked at the cameras and almost died, one of the animatronics are gone! I flipped through the cameras and found the bunny, bonnie, was it? in the parts and services room.

ok.. it's only bonnie.. I'm safe.. right?

~le time skip to 2:00am~

no no no no...... It's only 2am and I'm already almost out of power! why me?!!?! I hope I can hold out till 6am....

~le magical time skip to 5:55~

I'm surprized I held up on power for so long.. I looked at the clock

"5 more minutes till I get out of here.. how much power do I have?" I don't know how it was possible but it showed me 0.05% power O-O

"NO! oh please let the power stay on till 6..." suddenly everything went black.

"no no no no no... why me?!" I curled up in a ball and started balling my eyes out.

Then.

I heard a song.

The haunting song that should never be played at the moment.

The song of Freddy Fazbear himself.

Freddy P.O.V

the girl was crying her eyes out. why is she crying her eyes out? This is a fun place for family and kids alike! I'll play my song to calm her down.

She froze and looked up at me. I lit up my face to show that I only want to have some fun. She paled and  dived somewhere that I couldn't see. I walked into the office and looked around. I only saw an endoskeleton without a costume. I was about to pick it up to place it in a suit but the 6am bell rang and I walked back to the stage.

Violet P.O.V

O-O I.. I survived...? I ran out of that office faster than I ever had, if I wasn't so scared I would be amazed how fast I am going and enjoy the air that was hitting my face in that prefect way and the feeling of flying I felt.

When I got to my house I ran to bed and passed out in it with out any other thoughts.

I regret going to sleep that night.