Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Walking down the street I was so happy about not having work. Every couple of days I could be by myself and do as I pleased. Heading towards the mall I walked around only to find someone sitting alone on a bench. It was Hisashi from work. His eyes were looking numbly at the hands which laid in his lap. As much as I wanted to walk past him I for some reason couldn't. Sighing I walked towards him. Falling down to sit beside him I gave him a soft smile. He looked stunned to see me.
"(Y/n)?" Hisashi asked me with a baffled look along with a dark blush staining his cheeks. It was super cute.
"Yeah. What are you doing here by yourself?" I asked him. His eyes watched me for a moment as if to be judging what I was thinking.
"I like watching people. I know it sounds weird but it's relaxing...actually I was about to go to the park. Would you like to come?" Hisashi asked me seeming suddenly confident again. Giving in I nodded to him. Taking my hand in his he dragged me off out of the busy mall. Just the touch of his warm hands sent pleasurable shivers down my spine. Something about him made me want to get ever closer.

We turned a corner to meet the green luscious park. One massive tree stood out as Hisashi pulled me towards it. The trees leaves had already started to turn brown and falling. Hisashi laid down on the grass with his eyes focused on the clouds above. Not really knowing what to do I sat down too. Then I felt a hard grip on my shoulder. Hisashi slammed me down onto the ground yet still had the sweet smile on his face. Turning to look at the sky I saw the clouds turning into soft shapes. The both of us sat like that for a while, neither of us dared to move. I didn't want to admit it but I did have a tiny crush on Hisashi even if I barely knew him. Well I had spent a whole week trying to get to know him but he seemed very distant from everyone else. Others from work said that he never spoke to them but he had spoken to me already. Turning to look as Hisashi I decided to ask him something.
"Hisashi...do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him while tucking a strand of my (h/c) hair behind my ear feeling suddenly nervous. The boy turned to look at me. The ash brown tufts on his hair seemed to perk up like cat ears which caused me to giggle.
"No but I love you." Hisashi said bluntly as if confessing he liked me was the easiest thing in the world.
"We've only known each other for under a week." I whispered trying to act casual. Hisashi chuckled darkly which scared me slightly.
"Of course we have." He responded while still slightly laughing. The boy had this weird look in his eyes which made me flinch lightly. Pulling my hands up to my chest I tried to stop my thumping heart.
"Does that mean you are mine now?" Hisashi jumped up eagerly making me squeak. Giving him a raise of my eyebrows I felt weird.
"I don't know." Suddenly Hisashi's eyes grew dark. Well it was more his whole aura that was dark.
"Well now you do!" Hisashi chirped happily but that same dark aura danced around him. As if nothing had happened Hisashi walked me home along with insisting he hold my hand the whole time. For me it was very uncomfortable but Hisashi had a cute smile on his face which however faltered when ever we walked past another male. Arriving at my house I was kind of relieved. Hisashi kissed my cheek before darting off down the street leaving me shaking slightly from how creepy he had turned.

The next day at work I was sitting on a stool while reading over a magazine when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Jumping back in surprise I saw Hisashi giving me a pout.
"(Y/n)-chii did I do something wrong?" Hisashi asked sweetly. Shaking my head I tried to keep calm around him. The ash blonde boy happily jumped in the air with a bright smile. Grabbing me he hugged my body protectively in close to his. Luckily a man came inside the shop giving me a chance to bolt away.

Hisashi's P.O.V

Something seemed to be up with (y/n) when ever she could she darts out of my hold on her. Did she not like me? Of course she did! Don't be stupid! However then I noticed the guy who (y/n) had just taken an order from slapped (y/n)'s behind. My fists automatically clenched in pure anger. (Y/n) looked at me stunned with tears pricking in her eyes. Anger boiled with in me.

Once the guy had left I decided to take my break. Following him down an alley way I coughed so he would turn and face me.
"What do you want kid?" The man snapped. Giving him a judging look
I took a step forward with my hands behind my back. My claws were primed and ready.
"You touched my (y/n)-chii with your disgusting hands...oh you'll really regret doing that when I'm done with you. I'll teach you never to touch my girl again." I snapped before lunging on him. My claws went straight for his eyes. His pain filled scream echoed through out the alley. Moving quickly I sliced his vocal chord so that he couldn't draw any more attention. Blood from his eyes tricked down his cheeks. Laughing wickedly to myself I watched as his trembling hands tried to touch his face. Bending down to his ears I whispered.
"You're lucky I'm letting you live." I hissed. Standing back up I went back towards the cafe. Using the back door I went straight to the sink in an effort to wash my blood soaked hands. As I was doing so my precious (y/n)-chii came walking inside the back room. Looking over my shoulder at her I smiled kindly in which she returned. Drying my hands I walked towards her. Placing my hands on her cheeks I stared into her sparkling (e/c) eyes which were only mine to look at.
"I love you (y/n)." I told her. She looked at me with a soft look.
"I love you too." (Y/n) whispered softly. Grabbing her face I kissed her but only for a second as I knew if it went on any longer I wouldn't have been able to control myself. Hugging her I felt her hug me back lightly.
"I better get back to work." (Y/n) whispered then walked away from me. Watching her hips swaying as she left. Once she was gone I smirked at my accomplishment for the day. That was one person less to watch out for as he would never see anything again let alone see my (y/n). No one would ever touch her...not ever! She was mine. Even if I had to kill to keep her to myself I would...I've done it once so I would do it again for her.

Hisashi strikes again!!! Soon I'm going to be adding new characters in and along with that you can tell me which one you would like Hisashi to kill off. Also you can ask if you want to have something to happen with in the plot. I was thinking maybe adding another Neko into the situation? Tell me what you think!!! Thanks, Bethan x