Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro

Start from the beginning

Lily: Just happy to know he is okay. Text me when you can.

I laughed at how her texts escalated so quickly.

Malia: Sorry I didn't have my phone because I was stranded on a patio overnight trying to get Taylor out of our locked hotel room. He pranked me and the guys as well and I leapt from patio to patio just to try and help him but the door was locked so Cameron made me stay there because I nearly fell to my death jumping from the patio the first time. Eventually I got a running start and leapt across. Not as great as it sounds but when I found out he pranked us I was just happy to know he was okay.
Lily: ZAYUMN GIRL HOPPIN' PATIOS haha it's like the vine where Taylor tries to hop rivers but almost smashes his face lol.
Malia: Haha.

Incoming call from Lily

I answered.

Malia: Hey.
Lily: Hey.
Malia: We missed our flight yesterday so we all bought plane tickets and our flight leaves at 1:00pm. When are you getting to Cali?
Lily: My flight is tonight. 9pm my time.
Malia: Who is picking you up?
Lily: I was just going to take a cab.
Malia: No, let me or Cam pick you up!
Lily: I don't want to inconvenience you.
Malia: Did you really just say that to your best friend haha NO. I am coming to pick you up. When will your plane land?
Lily: well it is scheduled for departure at seven o'clock my time so it should get there at around 11:15PM your time.
Malia: Okay that isn't bad. Just text me about an hour before you land.
Lily: Alright I can't wait to see you!
Malia: I can't wait to see you too. I miss you so much!
Lily: I miss you too. You need to get ready though it is almost ten o'clock.
Malia: THANK YOU! I love you. BYE!
Lily: Love you too. BYE!

I hung up quickly and set my phone in my sweatshirt pocket and got to work on waking up the guys. I went over to Matt first. I knew he was tired as well. I don't know how late the guys stayed up with Taylor, I fell asleep almost straight away. I crouched beside his bed and for a moment just watched him sleep. Creepy I know but Matt was beautiful. I brought my hand up and ran my hands through his hair.

"Mattchu," I whispered in a teasing manner. "You gotta wake up baby," I coax. Matt groaned but his eyes slowly opened. He smiled when he saw me but he closed his eyes again. "Babe, you need to get up I know you're tired I am too but I really want to go home," I almost whine. I didn't want to complain but man did I want to go home.

"I know babe," He says in his morning voice as he wraps his arms around me. You would think the position would be awkward since he is lying down on the bed and I am kneeling on the floor. You thought correctly, but nonetheless I embraced it because I liked hugging Matt. Once we let go of each other I went over to Nash and woke him up.

"Nash you gotta get up," I said rubbing his back. Next thing I know a pillow is being chucked at my face.

"Ah-mph," My cry for help was muffled by the pillow and I fell. Thank you for that Nash. Once I recovered from my fall I stood up and picked up the pillow. I could hear Matt trying so hard not to burst out laughing in the background. I turned slowly and gave him the evil eye.

5 seconds later...

"Hahahaha," I couldn't stop laughing. There is no way I can be serious. I probably looked ridiculous when I fell. Matt laughed with me too.

"Would you two shut up, I am trying to sleep!" Nash groans. I smirk.

"Oh good you're awake. We need to get going," I say then I 'not so gently' hit him on the head with the pillow he threw at me.

"OW!" I heard him shout from underneath the pillow but I knew it was just the element of surprise. I decided to wake up Taylor last. I had something special for him. I walked into Cameron's room. Shawn looked dead. I don't think there is any way for me to wake him up without it involving some sort of liquid. Cam was awake thankfully but Aaron and Hayes were still asleep.