After we were done with dinner I wasted no time attacking his lips. I could tell he was a bit surprised but he still kissed me back anyway. I pulled him by his shirt to my bedroom and I pushed him down.

"What are you doing bae?" He asked with a smirk.

I didn't answer him, instead I just dropped my robe. I looked at him seductively as I walked closer to him. I got on top of him and straddled his waist while looking down at him.

"My favorite color." He mumbled while playing with the rim of my panties. I could tell he wanted to remove them.

"You want me to take them off, huh?"

"Nah, I want to do it myself. But I'd be tempted to do some things to you." He said, biting his bottom lip.

"Do what ever you want." I said. Before he had a chance to protest, I pulled his shirt over his head. As soon as I got a glimpse of his tattoos my kitty got instantly wet.

"Are you sure babygirl?"

"Yes, I'm more than sure." I didn't get another word in before I was flipped over on my back under Jayceon.

I remember when we talked about having sex before and he said he'd take his time and that's exactly what he was doing. He broke our kiss and moved down to my neck, giving me soft kisses. I moaned as he left kisses and hickeys all over my neck.

"Mhm.." I muttered

He reached behind me and unclasped my bra, sliding the straps off of my shoulders. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and swirled his warm tongue around my areola. My breathing increased once I felt him sucking on my breasts like he was trying to get some milk out of them, it felt so good.

Jayceon then stuck his fingers in the rim of my panties and slid them slowly down my legs while still showing love to my chest. He moved down and sucked on my pelvic bone causing me to almost wrap my legs around his head. As bad as I wanted to feel his tongue licking on my sweet spot, I had to pass up the opportunity.

"No daddy, I want you inside me now." I said. He nodded and came back up to me kissing my lips. I pushed his boxers down and he was about to put on a condom, but I stopped him. "I'm on the pill."

So here I was with Jayceon hovering over me, both of us completely naked. He rubbed the tip of his sausage against my clit and I immediately moaned. He started slowly entering me and I already was moaning. He finally got the whole thing in and he was letting me adjust to his size.

"Babygirl?" He said, getting my attention.

"Yeah?"

"That's not the whole thing." He chuckled and slammed into me. My eyes got wide and I arched my back, I should've known that wasn't all of it.

He started thrusting his hips and his manhood moved in and out of me at a slow pace. I was scratching his back as he pumped in and out of me. I'm sure he would have a head ache by the time we were finished, from all the screaming I was doing in his ear.

"Do you feel it baby?" He asked as he kept moving his hips.

"Oh fuck Jayceon, I feel it in my stomach." I screamed. I really did feel it in my stomach.

His abdomen slapped up against mine and he showed no mercy to my poor and very sensitive pussy. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he continued to penetrate me. He gripped my thighs and spread my legs even more, as if he was trying to go deeper.

"Right there daddy!"

He whipped a bead of sweat from his forhead, then continued what he was doing. He sped up and then I couldn't take it anymore, my juices came running out like a faucet. I squirted all over him and soon after he pulled out and his semen covered the sheets.

"Where do you keep your spare sheets?" He asked.

"In the hall closet." I answered.

"Alright, I'll change the sheets and you go wait for me in the shower. I ain't done with your ass just yet, babygirl." He smirked and left out the room.

I got up and went to go start the shower. I know for a fact my legs are going to be sore tomorrow, I can already feel that numbness approaching. I started the shower and waited until it got lukewarm, then I got in. I let the water run down my sweaty body as I waited for Jayceon.

He started to take to long and I found myself playing with my pearl after a while. I moaned and leaned up against the wall as I massaged my clit. A few minutes later the shower door opened and Jayceon stepped in.

"You couldn't wait for me?" He asked, chuckling. He stroked him self a couple of times before roughly turning me around. He pushed my head down, so I was bent over with my legs spread.

He slammed his dick into me again and I swear I felt my walls stretching. One of his hands was gripping my waist while the other one was occasionally smacking my ass. I tried to hold my moans in as long as I could, but that didn't work to long because I was back to screaming like I was when we were in the bedroom.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. He was just about tearing my back out and I was loving every single minute of it.

"Cum for me babygirl." He said. I had no problem doing that. Once again I busted a nut, but Jayceon didn't stop.

He picked me up and pressed my back against the shower door. He continued to fuck me like no other as I dug my nails into his arms and shoulders. His lips covered mine so my moans were muffled for a minute. But as soon as he pulled away they started up against.

"Damn Nae, you feel so fucking good." He said, squeezing his eyes shut. Believe me baby, the feeling is very much mutual. My pussy was throbbing and I was close to another orgasm. I started clenching my vagina muscles and soon after, I felt his dick swelling inside me.

"I'm g-going to c-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because he hit my g-spot and I creamed all over his dick.

He pulled out and a minute later I was watching his cum wash down the drain. My body fell limp and I'm lucky Jayceon was holding me up. We washed each other up and got out the shower. Thank god he'd put fresh sheets and covers on my bed because the other ones were literally soaked.