I brought my focus back to Alyssa. The baby was out but there was something else. Her mind started to race a mile a minute. Another one, there was another baby. How did they miss that?

The pain was excruciating. She reached out to me unconsciously and I responded.

"Come on Princess," I said. "You need to push. I'll help you. Just one big push; that's all you need."

She gave a final push and passed out. I didn't know if the baby came out, but she wasn't in pain anymore.

The connection was still open and I stayed tuned in to her. It had been months since I've had the pleasure of hearing her thoughts.

I got comfortable and prepared for a long night. She was dreaming about her babies now; two boys. Names were floating around in her head and she was trying to find the perfect ones.

I took a sip of my beer and relaxed against the headboard. She dreamt of her family, her babies and Dimitri. She missed him I could tell. There was something else; something she didn't want to dream about. I caught the word revenge and then nothing. The connection closed. Dammit I thought I didn't get the location of where they were.

Alexis' POV

"Did you feel that?"

An electrical current ran through my body.

"What?" Chad asked.

"That surge of power. There it is again."

"Come to bed."

"Don't you feel it?"

He looked at me weirdly before tackling me and planting his lips on mine. I forgot everything then, but our lips that were moulding together as one.

Aria's POV

"Whoa, what was that?"

"What?" Both my mates asked at the same time.

I shivered. I felt something powerful, but I could sense it wasn't a threat.

I rested my head against Blake's chest while he resumed stroking my hair. Another surge of energy passed through me and I shivered a second time. Nate tightened his hold on me from behind and snuggled up to me more.

Finally after all this time everybody was getting along, and it took an accident to bring us together and to bring Blake to his senses. I had never seen him so worried in all the time I've been here.

*FLASHBACK*

The smell of smoke filled my lungs as I struggled to fight the haze from the smoke. My body hurt all over, and the smell of blood filled my lungs. "Nate," I croaked out. There was no response. I tried to move my neck to look over at him but I couldn't. I was pinned. The car was pinned between a tree and a rock. My vision blurred. I screamed his name again to no avail. In the distance I could hear sirens but I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. The smell of burning flesh was the last thing I remembered before everything went black.

Voices were what brought me out of my haze. I was barely conscious, but I think they were trying to pry us loose. I still couldn't move my head or my body and I could barely see anything outside. I was worried. We left and no one knew where we were and Nate wasn't answering me. I felt helpless. My head started spinning and I blacked out again.

The next time me eyes opened I was in a bed. I tried to speak but couldn’t. My eyes searched around frantically but all I could see was white. I tried again. “Nate?” I heard some shuffling and then a man stood above me.