Please Tell Me You Didn't Say Dragons

Start from the beginning

"Not like he's been wanting to talk to us," Claire muttered angrily.

Hermione sighed again. "You three need to make up."

"No thanks," Harry said angrily. "I'd prefer to be friends with people who believe me. And besides I didn't start this. He did."

"Oh, honestly! It's obvious the both of you miss him!" Hermione said impatiently. "And I know he misses you both— "

"Miss him?" Harry scoffed. "I don't miss him..."

"And neither do I." Claire huffed.

Hermione sighed defeatedly. "Fine, neither of you miss him! But one day you three will have to talk to one another."

"And today isn't the day," Claire said stubbornly.

"I got a letter this morning from Sirius and Carina." Harry said, changing the topic. "They sent me a list of jinxes and spells that could be useful in the first task. We could go out by the Black Lake after breakfast and practice them."

"Sure." Claire said.

"Yes, that's a good idea. The first task is three weeks away. But first we should stop by the library. There's a few books I saw in there the other day that I think would help with preparing for the tournament." Hermione replied.

"Alright, but I left the letter up in the boys' dormitory so I'll meet you both at the Black Lake." Harry said.

After they finished breakfast, Claire and Hermione headed to the library while Harry went up to Gryffindor tower. When the girls reached the library they searched for the books Hermione talked about. As Hermione led them down the aisles of books, Claire noticed Viktor Krum sitting at a table nearby with a bunch of fangirls gushing over him. Claire tapped Hermione's shoulder and pointed over towards Krum.

Hermione rolled her eyes and groaned. "Oh yes. He's been here practically everyday. It's quite annoying when I'm trying to study and all I hear are his fangirls squealing about how good he looks in his uniform. Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about! They only like him because he's famous! I bet they wouldn't even look at him twice if he couldn't do that Wonky-Faint thing— "

"Wronski Feint," Claire corrected her. She felt a pang in her chest imagining Ron's reaction of Hermione talking about Wonky-Faints.

"Whatever," Hermione replied, pulling a book from one of the shelves. "The whole purpose of a library is to read not squeal over hot boys. He doesn't even read when he's here. I don't even know why he bothers coming here everyday."

Claire glanced at Krum and noticed that he kept glancing over at Hermione.

Claire smiled slyly. "Hey, 'Mione. I think I know why he's been coming here everyday."

"Why?" Hermione inquired.

"Well, judging by how he keeps looking at you, I think you're the reason." Claire replied.

Hermione blushed lightly. "You're just making it up."

"If you don't believe me, then look at him right now." Claire said.

Hermione sighed defeatedly and looked over at Krum to see him looking at her. Their eyes connected for a few moments and Krum sent her a genuine smile. Hermione sent a small smile to him in return before looking away with pink cheeks.

"You were saying?" Claire said.

Hermione muttered, "Shut up."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------