A Mystery Unveiled

Start from the beginning

"So!" Raquelle hissed, "Decided to squeal on your little friends now, have we?" She gripped their chins and stared into their faces, tears welling in their eyes.

"We... have no other choice." Blue said bitterly, averting her eyes from her tormentor. Green sullenly looked at the ground out of shame.

"Crud, I'm too late." Whispered Cobalt. She had to get Blue and Green out of there, now.

"Now tell me, where have all your little friends scampered off too?" Raquelle asked in a sweet voice that exuded danger from every syllable. Blue opened her mouth, a sparkle of mischief entering her eyes.

"...Goldenrod." She said slowly, acting as if every letter pained her.

"Thank you dearie!" Raquelle patted her on the cheek. Green stared at her angrily, and Blue looked slightly disconcerted. Cobalt took a glance at the surrounding fans and knew she needed some backup if she was going to get them out of there safely.

"Cyan!" She yelled, running up to the girl in question who was sitting on a rock with her chin resting on her fist.

"Oh! Hey Cobalt! What's up?"

"I need your help." She said, reluctantly.

"With what? Tryin' to get two people together?" Cyan sniggered a little.

"What? No! I need to rescue those two."

"And why would I help you? I'll be kicked out of this group in no time, and it's very beneficial for me here!" Cyan questioned. In answer Cobalt reached into her bag and brought out a camera to show her. She flipped through a few pictures, and then faced the camera screen towards Cyan. It was a picture of Blue and Green sitting at a violently pink café together. She flipped to another one, which depicted Gold dragging Yellow by the hand through a woodsy setting.

"I have more, and they're all yours if you help me out with this." Cobalt offered.

"Well partner, let's go save some celebrities!" Cyan clapped her on the back, and began marching towards Blue and Green.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Wait up you guys!" Yellow shouted through the fog of people blocking her view. The lights of the city had blinded her as she, Gold and Jay had come up over the hill from route 32. Jay had shouted to Gold excitedly, the light making his white-blond hair glow;

"Look! Game Corner right over there!"

"Score!" Gold had yelled, and they had both run off towards the building without a second thought, leaving Yellow far behind. Luckily she knew which Game Corner they had entered, but still, she had never been in a city this large and being alone here was scaring her. I miss Red. She thought to herself as she navigated the tightly-packed streets, weaving her small frame through people. I hope he's okay... Suddenly a sign in a shop window caught her eye. Turning to look at it she froze in amazement and fear. A full minute later, she blinked, and walked towards the store to investigate what exactly was happening and if the sign she saw was telling the truth.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0

"Hold on a minute, that's my pokégear." Silver said, "I'll leave this guy to you."

"No fair! I had to do the last one!" Emerald whined.

"I'll do it for you Em." Crystal sighed.

"Oh no, that's alright Crystal! Watch me as I beat this guy up with ease!" Emerald recovered, completely changing his tune.

They had been taking it in turns to defeat whatever wild pokémon crossed their path. This time it was a kangaskhan. Silver retreated back to where Jack was sitting, and brought the pokégear up to his ear.