Plotting and Planning

Start from the beginning

"That was a disgustin' method of attack Ruby. I'm disappointed in you." Sapphire finally managed.

"Excuse me?! That's disgusting, but having a stunky excre-"

"At least I was upfront about it! You ambushed me!"

"You call sneaking through a window being upfront?"

"It's no different than a door!"

"Yes it is! Anyhow, didn't you say there was an emergency?"

"No it's- Oh, right." Sapphire said, looking mollified, "Well, take a peek out yer window an' y'll see what I mean." Ruby complied, and then turned to look at her, his face creasing into a smirk.

"Oh. I see know. So those boys are fans of yours eh?" Sapphire nodded, lying on her back on the carpet.

"Never knew so many people were into savages," Ruby continued, taking another look outside. A stuffed marill doll hit him in the side of the head. All of a sudden, he ducked down, out of sight of the window.

"Oh Arceus," He whispered. Sapphire sat up.

"What? Don't tell me, are there some fer you too?" She questioned, and Ruby nodded.

"Why don' we ask yer dad? He might have some advice, after all, he should be used to it as a gym leader."

"I suppose it's worth a shot." Ruby sighed, "But let me get dressed first." He finished. Sapphire groaned.

0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Sapphire sat in the kitchen, twiddling her thumbs impatiently. It had already been half an hour, and he still hadn't finished getting ready. Ruby's mother had very kindly offered her breakfast, and Sapphire had eagerly accepted. Ruby's mom cooked in large quantities.

As Sapphire was making her way through her fifth breakfast burrito (with all the fixin's), there was a frantic knock on the front door. Ruby's mom made her way over to it, and opened it slowly. A ridiculous looking boy with some very impressive hair barged in and slammed the door as fast as he could, looking absolutely terrified.

"Hey Rald." Sapphire said to the newcomer. He gave a nod of acknowledgement, and slumped against the door, panting heavily.

"Let me guess, they found you too." Said Ruby, as he finally walked down the stairs from his bedroom, pulling on his gloves. Emerald nodded again.

"Well we are currently in the same situation. Although, by coming here, you have just trapped yourself. They have us surrounded." Ruby continued, "We were planning on asking my dad for advice."

"Sounds huf great... but huf do I smell... breakfast burritos?" Emerald smiled winningly at Ruby's mom.

"With all the fixin's!" Sapphire replied.

0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0ooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

A few minutes and several burritos later found Emerald feeling much better. Or, as good as you can feel after your dignity and physical being have been savaged by rabid fangirls. Not only that, but after he chowed down on his sixth (Sapphire was on her eleventh by now), Norman entered the room.

"Oh, hello Sapphire, Emerald." He said, a bit surprised to see his kitchen so full. Snatching the second to last burrito off of the plate (Sapphire and Emerald immediately began to scuffle over the last one), he asked;

"What're you two doing here?"

"Well dad, we have a problem. All three of us. And we were hoping that you could give us some advice." Ruby answered for the two. There was a yelp of dismay, and Emerald clutched at his nose and glared angrily at Sapphire who was happily chowing down the last burrito.