Love and emotion

(No ones pov)

Aria was so angry that she couldn't even think she ran out of the house and decided to go on a hunt she was a little hungry.
(At the bar)
Aria was sitting there looking for her prey she likes to look for hot guys CUZ she's feels as though there blood taste better then females blood. She then spotted the perfect blood bag, he was tall about 6 ft he had black hair which was but in the back but not with gel just back in a messy way, he had dark blue eyes and a amazing body. Aria just had to take a bite. as Aria was going to the guy she learned his name was Jack and he was new here and wanted to make new friends and stuff after flirting with the guys aria told him that they should go to his place he agreed and took her to his apartment. she teased him a little then decided it was time to eat she told him that she was going to bite him and he didn't hesitate he was pretty happy about it. Aria then took her bite and the room was soon filled with his moans. Aria never knew why guys would always get pleasure with her bites but she just shrugged it off. As she was almost finished a girl with dark black hair and blue eyes walked it Aria didn't mind her until she spoke " Jack what are you doing?" Aria ignored her and so did jack when no one replied Aria let go of Jack and answered for him. " nothing that has to do with you but since you came I'll just be on my way." before Aria could walk out the door Jack grabbed her and kissed her on the lips before she could react Jack pulled her back into a wall and with his eyes filled with lust he soon spoke " Sarah leave I don't want my little sister witnessing this, as for you miss I'll be on my way I want you to stay, I don't want you leaving so soon when the fun just started." the girl named Sarah just laughed and walked out saying she'll be back at 3 am Aria just stared at Jack so impressed that she didn't even have to erase his memory or even compel him to let her drink from him but she just forgot about it as soon as Jack stared kissing her neck now her moans where filling the room and she was actually enjoying it.
As morning came Aria noticed that she was in bed with Jack who had a huge smile on his face even though he was sleeping. To be honest Aria didn't regret one thing of what happen yesterday she was really happy. Aria got up to go look for her clothes which where scattered around the whole apartment when she found her under wear she soon started looking for her outer wear. as she bent down to pick up her shirt someone slapped her ass Aria jumped up and turned to see it was Jack he pinned her to the wall kissing her she soon started kissing back until they broke apart. Jack looked at her and said " where you planning on leaving this a one night stand because I woundnt me really pleased if you did" Aria just laughed before she said " no I just wanted to gather my clothes before your sister comes to find us naked im pretty sure I wouldn't want to see my older brother naked nor would I be pleased to see the girl with him naked." Jack just laughed and agreed with her she gave him her number and told him her apartment number so they maybe have a little more fun later. she left saying bye to Jack and went to her room which was only 2 floors on top of him.
(Arias pov)
I was really grateful that Jack didn't leave far im glad we lived in the same apartment in matter of fact.
As I opened my apparent door I smelt another vampire but this smell wasn't s treat it was a friend I turn on the light to see Elijah standing in the living room with a smile on his face I was so happy to see him I dropped my bag and shoes and ran to him as I was hugging him Elijah pulled me off and made me look at him he smiled and said " Aria go take a shower you smell like sex and it's hurting my nose." I started laughing and nodded I took a shower and went to where Elijah was we started catching up before I heard a pound on my door I look at it really confused on who was at my door now and why where they trying to break it I opened the door only to see.... Damon and Stefan.
----------------------------------------------
To be continued!
I know it's short and it's late but it's summer im busy doing nothing haha