Chapter/1

ѕу∂иєу'ѕ ρσν
'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP'
WHAT THE FU-!!
I start to say before I realize it's just my alarm clock. SH*T! It's the last day of school and I have exams... I hate school! It is pointless to be honest; like you go for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, for like 15 years. It's a waste.

Anyway! Hi, my name is Sydney Rae and I'm 16 years old. I live in Detroit Michigan and I literally have like one friend that doesn't even live in the same content as me😂 His name is Dylan and we used to know each other when we were little and his family would visit here. He's from Australia and I haven't seen him in 3 years. DING! Oh look it's him now.

I open my phone to look at the message I just got.
Dylan: aye! Syd I'm going to be in Michigan on the 12th of August through the 19th ! Do you want me to come see you? 😁
Me: no🙅🏼
Dylan: what? Why?
Me: I'm kidding !! Stupid! Of course I want you to come see me. But why are you coming here?
Dylan: you know the band 5sos right?
Me: uh duh! There new single is awesome. I moshed to it by myself in my living room😂
Dylan: not really a song to mosh to but whateves lol 😂 anyway they are performing the 19th in Detroit so I thought I'd fly over and see you and the go to one of their concerts.
Me: take me with you! Please!
Dylan: idk ... Would I have to babysit you?
Me: f*ck you dude I'm 16. Not five !
Dylan: ik ik I meant when you meet Luke cause I don't want you fucking him right when he walks through the door . It's illegal!
Me: yeah yeah whatever I gtg I have school today and I'm already late. Bye love ya dyl!
Dylan: love you too sis!

I shut my phone off and put it on my night stand. I turned my fan and night light off before I left my room then went down stairs. (Don't judge I'm afraid of the dark okay!)
My rooms in the attic of my house it's pretty epic.
I walked in the kitchen, poured some cereal, and sat down at the table next to my cousin Bryce and my little brother Brodi.

"So Sydney why aren't you dressed yet?" Bryce asked looking annoyed.
"I am dipshit" I said looking down at my leggings and tank top I wore to bed last night.
"Okay, whatever! Just hurry up." He said and grabbed his key to start his sh!tty truck.
I finished my cereal, grabbed my bag, and told Brodi bye. When I got in bryces truck he looked mad.
"What wrong?" I asked
"Nothing, I'm just tired and hungry." He said as I rolled my eyes.
"Maybe you should eat breakfast and that wouldn't be a problem." I sassed back. "Shut up!" He said and then drived to school.
................
(If there are any mistakes please comment where so I can fix them when I go through and edit) also I'm very new to this so I am sorry if it sucks balls...
✖️Syd ✖️