Chapter 2

Stella's POV

"Cause if the water drys up and the moon stops shining, stars fall and the wo-"

"STELLA GET UP HERE" I heard my roomie ashley yell form upstairs. "THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT ASH!!" I yelled while running to her room. "Oh trust me, it is."
Sure enough, Ashley was right!

SHE GOT US MEET AND GREET TICKETS TO THE BEST BAND OF ALL TIME!!! We both cried for a while and honestly it was one of those really cute moments you have with your best friend. Of course we've had moments like this before considering we've been friends for an amazing 13 years together, yet somehow I think this one was going to take first place by a landslide in my favorite memories.

After Ashley told me we were finally going to be meeting our idols I couldn't calm down. I was bouncing all over the damn place as if I was a 5 year old that had just been taken to the the biggest candy store EVER. I was so happy I couldn't do anything but just sit on my bed and think about meeting them.

( NEXT DAY )

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I opened my eyes, 9:00 am ugh really?..
I shut my alarm off and rushed into Ash's room.

"WAKE UP BITCH WE'RE GOING SHOPPING, SO WE LOOK HOT WHEN WE MEET OUR BABES." I screeched out as loud as possible. After I made that mistake she threw a pillow at my face and being the weak thing I am I fell.

"I didn't want to have to do this Ashley..but you leave me no choice." I said in a really dramatic voice.

I ran downstairs, filled a HUGE ASS BUCKET with ice and cold water, grabbed my camera, and ran back into her bedroom. After I set the camera up I walked up to her bed and yelled "SURPRISE SUNSHINE!!!".

Ash jumped out of her bed shivering and wet, I ALMOST felt kinda bad.
"Go take a shower and get dressed!" I said before I practically threw her into the bathroom.

( 20 minutes later )

"Alright where do you wanna go first??" I asked Ashley.
"Hot topic, DUH" she said in her sassiest voice.
"Should've known that's what you'd say" I giggled, as I drove towards the mall.

(in Hot topic)

As we entered the holy store we went straight to the band merch.
"Oooo I like this!!!!" It was a black t shirt that said Clifford on the back. "THATS SO CUTE" Ashley practically yelled from the other side of the store.

We ended up getting the exact same thing except I had a beanie and my shirt said Clifford. Ashley's said Irwin and she got a bandana.

If it wasn't obvious enough I was clearly a Mikey girl, and Ashley is an Ash girl, but I love them all so much. Ashley is lucky enough to have the same nicknames as Ashton's.

They have helped get me through so many rough times, they even helped reduce the scars on my arms. I used to cut a lot because I was bullied all throughout school, so was Ashley, I was bullied for just being me and it made me feel so sad and worthless in this world.

When I discovered 5SOS it's like some of my pain just disappeared because of how happy they and their music made me feel, and honesty I would probably be dead without them.

____________________________________________________________
hey guys! it's Kenzie here! I hope you like the story so far!
sorry to send on a sad note :(
I may update soon! so be prepared!!!!!!