Chapter Juan

I wake up before the rest of my family.

I take a shower, applying my Herbal Hecenses shampoo and conditioner. It's supposed to eliminate the tangle in my hair.

You see, when I was a baby, I was dropped. That's why my hair is always tangled.

"Sunnie, you almost doneeee?" Called my sister in a funny voice that made me grin from ear to ear. 

"I'm in the shower, Why do you need me?" I ask, doing the 'da fuq' face.

I got out of the shower, and brushed my teeth with my Crest 3D White Toothpaste.

My friend Trisha recommended it to me, but my teeth are still yellow. Like wth Trisha?

I thought I was your best friend. But I guess not. Gosh.

"Oh my goodness, Sunny! I need to shower!" My step sister Aaliyah Mendez said. (A/N: I don't want to spell Grier or Mendes write because copy write is out there!!!!)

Aaliyah and Shaun are my step siblings. I don't really like them tho. I mean they give me food n stuff but I don't dig it.

Author's Note:

This is all for good fun, I promise.

My friend and I got tired of reading bad fan fictions so we decided to give it a shot.

Her account is @bellaxdanielle.

Please read her story. But PS: mine is probably going to be better.

Sorry if I really don't know anything about how Magcon works. I'm not quite as fan girly as girls these days.

Also, if I misspell anything, odds are, it's probably on purpose. (like herbal Hecenses and Shaun Mendez or write instead of right.)

Also, this story is going to be so bad that it doesn't even deserve an actual description

Please read along and
laugh, because I swear it's going to be funny. I think.