Chapter 14

*** Usher's POV ***

That night Makayla came to my house without knowing what was waiting there for her freak @$$. She was expecting us to do the usual, but a real nigga is sometimes tired of doing the same thing over and over again. I like to make my girl happy. And seeing Makayla only in this apartment was getting boring to me. Well, it's always nice to see her coming here, we talked a bit, and last time we even had sex for the first time, before the whole situation with Shanikwa and my boys.

I put on my jacket. She was starring at me, probably asking herself what was going on?

-" Are-you going somewhere? I just got here." I chuckled.

-" We're going somewhere. Now, get up." She hesitated, then decided to follow me.

-" Where are-we going?" She asked.

-" Somewhere you gonna love." She stopped a little bit. I chuckled. And, we continued walking downstairs.

We got out of the car at one time and took a boat to dropped us at the other side of the sea. It was an Island. And, guess what? They took at least 10 couples per day. But, I paid money so we can be the only ones there. They served us some seafood. When we were done eating, I invited Makayla to swim with me in the beach.

-"I didn't know we were coming here, I don't have any swimwears with me." I raised my hand up.

-"I gotchu, baby girl." Her eyes widened, and she ran inside of the house. After a while, she was back in her sexy white bikini. I knew they would look perfect on her when I first saw them in the store.

The sunset was reflecting on her hair and beautiful skin. I looked into her eyes, and I saw a completely effortless happiness. I wanted to make this woman feels like the only one in the world. I took her hands and we ran to the beach. The cold water got me more relaxed. I pulled her by her hips so that our body can meet, and I pressed my lips to hers. I sucked on her bottom lip and she moaned. When she opened her mouth, I bited her tongue.

We were already in the bed. The tension was going too strong for us to resist. I wanted her to feel more special than the first time. This time, ain't nothing going to interrupt us. She sat on top of me, kissing on my neck. I rested my hands to her ass. She went farther down, kissing on my stomach. She reached back for my lips and kissed them more aggressively. This woman is driving me crazy. We traded places. I was now on top of her. Kissing on her neck, shoulders, nipples. Especially those round firm tits. I bited them and she was going insane. She grabbed a pillow and put it in her mouth, but I threw it to the floor.

-"I want you to scream, babe. Ain't nobody else gonna hear you." She bited her bottom lip. I didn't know why she was trying to holding it inside. I went way down, kissing on her thigh. When I explored her paradise, she was actually screaming, grabbing the sheets. I put a finger, her legs were shaking. When I couldn't take it no more, I replaced my finger by my dick. I was now in my favorite place. We were going deep and passionate. We were both shaking, covered with sweats, breaking the bed. I did good paying for us to be the only ones there, because we screamed as much as we could. After a while, we laid on there, completely out of breath.

-" Wow... Wow! It-It was fantastic bae." I nodded.

-"You got me speechless, babe." She giggled, hit me in my arm. I'm in love!

*** K-Beatz's POV ***

I came from the studio, feeling so exhausted that I didn't feel like going to the club or anything. I've been harsh on Makayla lately. I needed to make her feel special. I can't lose Makayla's love now. I stopped to buy her some flowers. I drove home to see that my girl wasn't home. This wasn't like her. I called her phone to get sent right to voicemail. Where was-she? I left the phone on the table, while looking for something to eat. My phone started to ring, I quickly reached for it inside of my pants. I looked at the caller ID to found out that it was Cat. What does-she want?

-"Yo, what's up?" I answered the phone.

-"Somebody's mad or something?" She giggled.

-"Watchu want?" I asked.

-"Babe, why are talking like this to me?"

-"Catherine, I'm busy. Bye." I hung up the phone. I was tired of those bitches in my life. I sat down on the couch, waiting on Makayla to come home. I knew she couldn't be in a car accident, I woulda found out long time ago. Maybe, it was her friends pushing her into disobeying her husband. I knew those models don't play it nice. I saw Makayla entering in the house on her tiptoes. I know she knew I was there. My car was parked in the garage.

-"Where were-you Makayla?" She jumped.

-"Hey Chris, you got me freaked out." She said, touching her chest. That wasn't what I asked her.

-"I asked you where the fuck you been coming home this late?"

-"I-I was at work. The girls and I... The girls and I had to-do one last thing for the next runway show." She got me twisted. I knew she wasn't at work. I got up from and walked to her direction. I was standing in front of her. Her back was against the wall. Say POWER please.

-"Imma give you one last chance to tell me where you been before I make you eat your lying tongue."

-"I ain't lying to you, Kris. If you want call Selita and ask her." I slapped the hell out of her. For who she's taking me? A damn fool or what. She raised her head to give me the evil look, no time babe, I punched her in her stomach this time.

-"Makayla, i've been suspecting you lately. You are being distant, you set up a lock password to your phone, you coming home late, all these bullshits are making me angry. I know you are not cheating on me. Off course not! You wouldn't want the death of this nigga to be on your damn conscience, do you?" She didn't answer. I put my hand under her neck, choking her.

-"DO YOU?" I yelled at her. Her tongue was coming out, her eyes getting bigger. When I let go of her, she was coughing and shaking. I hoped she learned her lesson. I wasn't going to let her here by herself. I grabbed her arm, and we walked up the stairs to our bedroom. I pushed her on the bed.

-"Please, no...no...no, Chris." What the fuck? She's my wife. I wiped her designer dress. She tried to run out of the bed; I was fast enough. I grabbed her from her hair, and this time I wasn't going to have no pity on her.

When I was done raping her, I pushed her and she fell to the floor. This woman got me pissed off. How could she be fucking with other dudes after all the things I did for her. She was that Virginia girl, living in this small house. I took her from being a commercial model and made of het a supermodel. She knew what I was capable of. I wasn't going to accept no bullshit from her anymore.

-"Makayla, don't forget that our photoshoots with Ebony magazine is in two days, start to get your stuff ready." She didn't answer.

-"Makayla, are-you ignoring me?"

-"No, Kris." She said in a crying voice. I felt bad. I jumped from the bed and took her into my arms. It wasn't my fault. She can't being playing with a nigga's feeling like that.

_______________________________________________

This chapter got me pissed off. Ugh. I hope you guys can sit down and wait for what's coming next. Also, I'm inviting you to check out my new book, Never Say Never. I guarantee you that it's going to be super interesting. So, keep reading, commenting, voting, sharing. Thanks!