Taking the next step (LoZ - Link x Reader)

"WHAAAAAT?! Don't tell me you haven't reached fourth base yet?!"
Uli's distressed and especially loud cry pierced through your ears, its shrillness causing you to cringe.

"Psst!"
You quickly hushed the noisy woman by pressing your index finger against her lips.
"Could you please turn the volume of your voice down?! Bawling around the house isn't exactly indiscreet and we're talking about a very private matter after all!"

Uli eagerly nodded her head understandingly and you let go of her, hoping that she would talk much quieter from now on.
To your surprise, she actually did so and continued to pester you in a whispering voice.
"But seriously, how does it come? I mean, you're living together!"

You let a heavy sigh escape your lips, shaking your head in disbelief.
Why you had to get into this embarrassing situation, you did not know. Everything had started so...innocent.

It wasn't a big secret that Rusl viewed Link as his own son and that Colin admired the blond man deeply, this was clearly visible. So it hadn't come as a surprise for anybody when they had invited him to their father-son trip. Your boyfriend had gladly accepted their invitation to go jointly fishing, making both, father and son, extremely happy.
Uli and you had stayed behind in their house and so the two of you had decided to have a cosy "girls' day out" together, drinking tea and chatting about anything and everything.
The afternoon had started great, you were truly enjoying Uli's company but then she'd just had to raise the sore subject: sex.

You mentally slapped yourself for embarking on talking about it.
Geez, what were you even expecting? That's what comes of it!

You looked shyly to the ground, averting the pregnant woman's prying eyes and fiddled with the hem of your shirt as you started to answer her, mumbling barely audible.
"Well...it's not like we have never tried to do it. It's just...whenever we're about to take the next step, something comes up. So, yeah...we kinda didn't really get to do anything but kissing..."

"WHAAAAAAT?!"
Totally shocked, Uli exclaimed once again in a very loud voice.

You only shoot her a deadly glare and the young mother immediately clasped her hands over her mouth, muttering a faint apology.
Returning again to an appropriate sound level, Uli started to bombard you with further questions.
"So does this mean you didn't even go past First Base? Why? Don't you want to? Or is it maybe Link? Gosh, he isn't a bad lover, is he?"

You groaned and buried your steaming hot face in your hands, wishing the ground would open and swallow you up. Goddesses, why did this woman have to be so animated to talk about your sex-life? You blamed it all on her stupid pregnancy hormones!
"Uli, please! Do we really have to talk about this?"

The mother looked at you, a serious expression on her face, and put her hands reassuringly on your shoulders before beginning to speak in a calm voice.
"(f/n)! This is a very important thing we're discussing here! Of course we need to talk about it!"

Cautiously lifting your head from your hands, you looked up to Uli and met her soft gaze. The woman's staid behaviour somewhat comforted you and taking a deep breath, you decided to definitely have this conversation with her. She was way more experienced in this field after all and you could truly need some advice.
Just as you opened your mouth, about to speak up, Uli's grasp on your shoulders tightened and she started to shake you fiercely back and forth.
"C'MON! DON'T MAKE IT SO THRILLING! TELL ME ABOUT IT!"

"U-u-uli, p-please. S-s-stop it. I-it makes me feel giddy!"

"Oh, gosh! Sorry, (f/n)!"
Suddenly aware of what she was doing, Uli let immediately go of you and apologised frantically several times to you.