"I didn't know you cared about what people called me~" He leaned his head on his hand, proping his elbow upon the counter.

"I just thinks it's rude is all." I took another bite of the pancakes,"She's right though. These are really good."

He smiled,"That means a lot more coming from you~" I looked up at him,"How come?"

"No reason~"

I shrugged at his reply and finished eating. I put my dish in the sink and went into the living room.

Karma fell onto his couch,"Where should we go today?"

I looked at him,"We?"

"I'm already with you so we might as well hangout." He said staring at the ceiling. It would be nice to actually have a chance to hang outside of school with my friends.

"Let's just walk around. Maybe we'll discover some stuff." I got up and went to my room to get dressed.

I came back downstairs and Karma was still on the couch with no shirt on. I glared at him,"Put a shirt on already!"

He opened one eye and stared at me. I stared back and nothing was happeneing. I huffed and looked around for his shirt. It laying next to the couch. I picked it up and came behind him leaning over his head,"Karma." He opened his eyes and looked into my eyes.

I then dropped his shirt on his face,"Get dressed, or I'm leaving without you."

He pulled the shirt off his face and smirked,"Only because I don't want you to be alone~"

"Put the shirt on already."

My aunt came down the steps,"I'm leaving now." She opened the front door,"Bye Renee, have fun with your friend over there." She then left.

I sweatdropped, 'Why so you embarrass me so...?'

Karma's arm was then over my shoulder. "Reni-chan, your aunt seems to like me right~?"

"She doesn't pay attention to you." I said while removing his arm from my shoulder,"Now come on!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him out the door.

We walked to a busy area where most of the shops and places were.

"Do you even know where we are?" Karma asked me.

"Kind of. I used to come here sometimes by myself when I was bored."

"Before you were in our class?"

"Yeah." I haven't really thought about my old class for a while now.

I bet they're all just sitting and studying, being pushed over the limit to get good grades. That's one reason I was happy to be moved into a completely different class.

"Speak of the devil..." Karma said and I looked in the direction he was looking.

Ahead of us was a group of kids from the main campus. They weren't just any students either. They were Gakushuu Asano and his clique, coming in our direction.

I clenched my fist at the sight of them. I pulled Karma into an alleyway to get away from them. I didn't feel like talking nor looking at those people.

"Whoa Reni-chan, what's up with you~?" Karma said.

"I don't like them." We kept walking through the alley.

About halfway through it we heard a voice,"Oi! Renee!"

I sighed and turned to see a face I wanted to punch. Asano walked up to me and Karma with his little group standing afar in the back.