Strawberry Cake

IM LOOKING BACK AT THIS AND CRINGING

------

Song: Save the One, Save the All

------

School: Karakura High School
Rank: 14 out of the whole school
Age: 15 years
Soul Candy: Son-Son (S-on S-on) (lives in a Kitten plush and I don't know if it's a Japanese name or not but then again Kon doesn't sound like a Japanese name)
Occupation: Sub. Shinigami
Friends: Orihime, Tatsuki, Ichigo, Keigo, Mizuiro, Rukia, Renji,
Family: All dead, adopted

------

Past:

I lived with my mom and dad until the day they died. The people around them saw some claw marks on the buildings, the civilians just stayed there, they didn't know what was happening so they thought it was just their mind. But I saw what was happening, so did my parents when the monster was about to attack a lady I push her out of the way, but I was easy to hit. The monster started to attack me, my parents shielded me causing them to both die, but I was so young I didn't know what was happening. The other people ran away knowing what was happening but the woman that I saved, stayed in the same spot where you pushed her she asked if I wanted to go with her.

I questioned why she answered with, "Because you won't ever see your parents again," I went with her cry my eyes out because the loss of my parents I didn't look back because all I would see is the monster and my dead parents 
After the death of my parents I went to Kisuke's after school to train as a Sub. Shinigami.

I lived with the lady for the rest of your life after that and you found out her name her name is: Akai Bara(Red Rose)

------

Present:

Today is my first day of high school and it couldn't have been better.

"(Y/N)don't forget your lunch!!" Called out my adopted mother.

"Oh yeah sorry!"as I said running back and grabbing the lunch, "What did you pack me?" I asked.

"Your favorite food as always~" replied Akai.

"Thanks mom!"as I said running to school.

"She's happy as always."

I ran to school all the way and tired.

"Huff... well I'm pretty tired after all if that running... huff" I said gasping for air, as a oranged-haired man walked up to me.

"Hey you alright?" He asked, I knew the voice its was one of my best friends and my crush, Ichigo Kurosaki.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I said as I gasped for air.

"Well if you say so, and we better get to class soon," replied Ichigo.

"Yeah..." As I said walking to class slowly, "Hello Orihime!" I said cheerfully to my best friend and as I walked in the class.

"Oh, hello (y/n)!!" she said cheerfully as ever.

"My beautiful Orihime come here!!" yelled Chizuru hugging Orihime right under her breast.