Bumping Into Problems

A/N: BY THE WAY I DO NOT OWN AND OF THE CHARACTERS! THE FABULOUS J.K ROWLING DOES , + I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THERE IS A CHARACTER THAT I MADE UP! AND THIS IS DRAMONIE BY THE WAY! (DRACO AND HERMIONE :) AND ALSO MY FIRST EVER FANFIC/STORY/BOOK... PLEASE COMMENT! :)

The train ride to Hogwarts felt like it was going extremely slow, that was probably because I had to listen to Ron complaining about Lavender Brown. Ron is a friend of mine. Hes quite
small-minded at times but he can definitely be brave and he brings humour to us all. All of his family have flaming red hair and blue eyes. You see, Lavener's got a thing for Ron. Don't ask me how or why because I'm quite surprised myself to be honest. She also, is a little bit absent-minded but I don't mind her.

Whilst Ron kept Ranting on and on, Harry turned to face me, leaving the drama queen talking to himself. I rolled my eyes and giggled a little bit and so did Harry. I'm lucky to have friends like Harry and Ron because I never thought they would accept me because of the fact that I'm a Slytherin. They have been so loyal and understanding for the past years and I really appreciate it.

"I'll be back in a second", I said as I walked out of our compartment. I don't really know what I was doing, probably looking for the sweets cart. I was looking around everywhere. Up and down the train, until I hear a massive thud and I fell to the ground. My forehead was killing and it felt like someone had just used me as a punching bag! I looked forward and there I saw him. Laying on the floor just like me, covering his head in pain.

It was Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.

The blond, tall boy quickly stood up on his feet and reached down to grab my hand. I gave him a weak smile and he pulled me of the ground.

"Next time, try not bumping into me Granger", he insisted whilst grinning.
"Well next time try to look where you're going and try not to give me a headache for the rest of the day Malfoy", I say and walk past him, heading for the cart.
"Hey! You're not the only one in pain here Hermione!", he shouted.

I slowly turned around with a surprised face. Did he just call me by my first name?
"Are you okay Draco? Or did I just mishear you calling me by my first name?" I asked politely and giggling a little.
"Forget about it Herm-... Granger. Yeah. I meant Granger." Draco lies and blushes. His voice started to sound annoyed. But after him annoying me for the past three years, I couldn't resist.

"You're amazing at lying Draco!", I say sarcastically and laugh. "Who are you and what have you done to the rude Malfoy?", I ask, meaning it to be a rhetorical question.

I faintly smile and head to the cart. He also, turned around and went back to his compartment with Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter! It is quite short but I have loads more for the next chapter that might be up tommorow (19 of July I think) or the day after (20 of July o think :P ). But this is just the beginning so I will be writing about 20 chapters at least. Oh and by the way there will be an Authors note at least one on each chapter just to fill you in with anything tbh. So buh bye!
~itsmrsmalfoy.