1

Attention readers!!

Before you read this story ,   I want you to know that Im writing a fan fiction before  "fallen "(not complete)on my first account "phia_sapio" but I forgot my password and I don't know how I'm going to update that story  so I made new account and I will write again it here but I will change some Things here. Thanks

----

Eleanor Calder

"Here's your key " the old lady hands me the key of my dorm and I slide it into the door and it creaks to open. The room is small with two tiny beds and two small desk.

"If you have any complains or something about your room mates, call me " the old lady smile on me then she leave.

I drop my bags onto the floor and I lean my back on the small chair. I scanned the room for a moment , this room is so different to my old room, I only see two beds and some books on the other side of the bed. I take  my phone  on my pocket to call my granny .

" hey, how's your trip? " she asked .

" it's great , it's beautiful here " I bit my bottom lip to stop my tears from falling.

" that's  good to hear,  how's your dorm? "

"My dorm is a little small but hopefully I can adjust easily after a few days ".     

" where's dad and mom ? " I asked knowing where they  are . my parents house is just across the street from my granny's.

It takes a seconds before she response "they are  not here honey but don't worry I'll tell  to them that you say hi " .

" Okay I'll call you later I need to fix my stuff , take care granny " I say goodbye and end the call.

I'm still blaming my mom and dad  for turning me into this .  they didnt care about  me , Seattle is very far from london  and  they didn't call me to check how's my trip or did I get safe here , what type of parents they are?! they only care about themselves ,they forget that they have a daughter who needs there attention. my mom only care about her job and my father who always waste his money for his alcohol and for other woman ,  why did they need to live in a same house if they didn't love each other ?. Maybe this is good for me  here moving in London is the best thing happened to me , no more problems,  no more heartache  and no more distraction.

I begin to unpack my bag . My clothes are folded and stored in a small dresser after that  I lay across the bed and get my planner and  textbook taking the time to write down my schedule for the  semester . I have enough money from my mom's savings for me but I'm not sure if I really need to buy some new things here. 

My stomach grumble and  I glance to my clock  its only  5:00 in the afternoon. 

I went out to my room to find some fast food or café. I saw a small café named Nandos , it looks simple so  I think I can afford the foods their.

As I open the door it's smells great.  I take a sit and wait for the waiter to get my food.

I move my attention to the boy with a messy chestnut brown hair next to my table. He's wearing stripes shirt and black tight jeans . I look away before he catch me starring at him.

The waiter appeared in front of me to take my order.  He gaves me the menu and I ordered lasagna with garlic bread . The waiter left to take my order and I look again to  the boy who's reading a book while drinking his coffee .

---

Please vote, comment.all the love